Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair ; I guess it was inevitable my game would come last! I take it from this that I win the "booby prize" of having to host the compo next year? I'm happy to do this if that is the case. If ...

  1. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    I guess it was inevitable my game would come last!

    I take it from this that I win the "booby prize" of having to host the
    compo next year?

    I'm happy to do this if that is the case.

    If so then I will put a 2008 compo page together sometime early next
    year. I already have a website.

    Cheers, DP

  2. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 03:44:13 -0800 (PST) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Digital Prawn:

    > I guess it was inevitable my game would come last!
    >
    > I take it from this that I win the "booby prize" of having to host the
    > compo next year?

    Oh, yes :-)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |