Dynamite Dan II - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Dynamite Dan II - Sinclair ; Does anyone know how to complete Dynamite Dan II? I can get to the 8th island (the pressing plant), play the record, get fuel for the blimp, and then go back to the blimp. The blimp flies off, but then ...

  1. Dynamite Dan II

    Does anyone know how to complete Dynamite Dan II?

    I can get to the 8th island (the pressing plant), play the record, get fuel
    for the blimp, and then go back to the blimp. The blimp flies off, but then
    the screen just fades to black. There is no message saying "You have
    completed the game" or similar.

    Where am I going wrong?

    I have tried denotating the juke box with various bomb, but there is
    seemingly no way of doing this.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

  2. Re: Dynamite Dan II

    Have you tried the RZX archive?

  3. Re: Dynamite Dan II

    Fred Bloggs wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to complete Dynamite Dan II?
    >
    > I can get to the 8th island (the pressing plant), play the record, get fuel
    > for the blimp, and then go back to the blimp. The blimp flies off, but then
    > the screen just fades to black. There is no message saying "You have
    > completed the game" or similar.
    >
    > Where am I going wrong?
    >
    > I have tried denotating the juke box with various bomb, but there is
    > seemingly no way of doing this.
    >
    > Any help would be much appreciated.

    Apparently the game cannot be completed. See here for more details:
    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forum...ad.php?t=15525

    Cheers,

    Daren
    --
    Walkthrough recordings of speccy games: http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/
    Speccy game endings: http://www.speccyspoilers.co.uk/

  4. Re: Dynamite Dan II

    "Daren" wrote in message
    > Fred Bloggs wrote:
    >> Does anyone know how to complete Dynamite Dan II?
    >>
    >> I can get to the 8th island (the pressing plant), play the record, get
    >> fuel for the blimp, and then go back to the blimp. The blimp flies off,
    >> but then the screen just fades to black. There is no message saying "You
    >> have completed the game" or similar.
    >>
    >> Where am I going wrong?
    >>
    >> I have tried denotating the juke box with various bomb, but there is
    >> seemingly no way of doing this.
    >>
    >> Any help would be much appreciated.

    > Apparently the game cannot be completed. See here for more details:
    > http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forum...ad.php?t=15525
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Daren
    > --
    > Walkthrough recordings of speccy games: http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/
    > Speccy game endings: http://www.speccyspoilers.co.uk/

    Thanks for your replies. As you say, it seems that the game cannot be
    completed. Well, at least I tried.

+ Reply to Thread