ZXSpin - Symbol "MAIN" not found - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ZXSpin - Symbol "MAIN" not found - Sinclair ; I'm playing with the ZX Spin Assembler functionality and every time that I assembly a code I having a warning message: Symbol "MAIN" not found...I donīt know what its meaning... Thanks a lot Mauricio...

  1. ZXSpin - Symbol "MAIN" not found

    I'm playing with the ZX Spin Assembler functionality and every time
    that I assembly a code I having a warning message: Symbol "MAIN" not
    found...I donīt know what its meaning...

    Thanks a lot
    Mauricio

  2. Re: ZXSpin - Symbol "MAIN" not found

    On 12/21/07 9:18 AM, in article
    ac1d9ca0-af38-4f97-8bdf-5e0d53db46e2...oglegroups.com, "Mauricio"
    wrote:

    > I'm playing with the ZX Spin Assembler functionality and every time
    > that I assembly a code I having a warning message: Symbol "MAIN" not
    > found...I donīt know what its meaning...

    Sounds like the assembler wants your first executable statement in the
    program to have a label MAIN.

    This may just be an option that can be changed, because C programs usually
    start with main(), and if you have a C compiler that generates assembly, the
    label becomes MAIN.

+ Reply to Thread