    allowed in games these days.

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...spectrum&meta=

  2. Re: Does anyone remember the un-policitically correct game B.C Bill

    On 2007-12-18, Dave T wrote:

    > It came to mind to day , i remember it to be quite a good game , but the
    > game play which ment you had to hit cave women over the head and drag them
    > to your cave to produce off spring , kinda would not be the sort of thing
    > allowed in games these days.

    Yeah, games like Manhunt 2 and Grand Theft Auto just couldn't be
    produced these days ;-)

  3. Re: Does anyone remember the un-policitically correct game B.C Bill

    Oh so its ok to kill in a game indiscriminately, but not do what they did in
    history then? I'm sure games will be whatever the writer wants. The real no
    nos today are fascist or children related as far as I can tell.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Dave T" wrote in message
    > It came to mind to day , i remember it to be quite a good game , but the
    > game play which ment you had to hit cave women over the head and drag them
    > to your cave to produce off spring , kinda would not be the sort of thing
    > allowed in games these days.
    >
    > http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...spectrum&meta=

  4. Re: Does anyone remember the un-policitically correct game B.C Bill

    On Dec 18, 10:42 pm, "Dave T" wrote:
    > It came to mind to day , i remember it to be quite a good game , but the
    > game play which ment you had to hit cave women over the head and drag them
    > to your cave to produce off spring , kinda would not be the sort of thing
    > allowed in games these days.
    >
    > http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...spectrum&meta=

    I remember it well. But for some reason I've now also been reminded of
    Frak! which in turn reminded me of Frak Up!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frak!

+ Reply to Thread