Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS - Sinclair ; Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were published in these magazines? I'm most interested in articles on ML. Adam...

  1. Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS

    Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were
    published in these magazines? I'm most interested in articles on ML.

    Adam

  2. Re: Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS

    wrote:

    > Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were
    > published in these magazines?

    There are lots at the Type Fantastic.
    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...s/typehome.htm

    Eq.

  3. Re: Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS

    On Dec 16, 11:11 am, "Paul E Collins"
    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were
    > > published in these magazines?

    > There are lots at the Type Fantastic.http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...s/typehome.htm
    >
    > Eq.

    That has listing of programs. Any databases that just are about
    articles, such as ML programming?

    Adam

  4. Re: Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS

    napísal v správe
    > On Dec 16, 11:11 am, "Paul E Collins"
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> > Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were
    >> > published in these magazines?

    >> There are lots at the Type
    >> Fantastic.http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...s/typehome.htm
    >>
    >> Eq.

    > That has listing of programs. Any databases that just are about
    > articles, such as ML programming?

    http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/cover1.htm
    http://www.crashonline.org.uk/
    http://www.sincuser.f9.co.uk/

  5. Re: Database for Crash, Sinclair User and YS

    On Dec 16, 4:34 pm, ballyal...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Is there a database, of listing, of all the articles that were
    > published in these magazines? I'm most interested in articles on ML.

    The SPOT database lists all articles from many of the Spectrum
    magazines.

    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...on/default.htm

    Matthew

+ Reply to Thread