CSSCGC 2007 - extended for one week - Sinclair

This is a discussion on CSSCGC 2007 - extended for one week - Sinclair ; I've extended the compo for a week while working out when the judges can convene and make a decision (and comment on the games properly). We are up to 34 entries now - a large proportion of which seem to ...

  1. CSSCGC 2007 - extended for one week

    I've extended the compo for a week while working out when the judges
    can convene and make a decision (and comment on the games properly).

    We are up to 34 entries now - a large proportion of which seem to have
    been written back in the 80s and found in the loft in the latter part
    of 2007. Some have left me speechless, some I don't have the words to
    describe and others aren't even games.

    Still, there's some good ones there. I have a few favourites but it's
    not only me you need to impress. If you've sent anything in that
    hasn't appeared on
    http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co....cgi?year=2007
    yet please send it again as I haven't received it.

    Good luck to all the contestants so far.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  2. CSSCGC 2007 - one day and 45 minutes left!

    And I really mean it this time. NO extension, no matter how good the
    entry is. There may be a few hours leeway but you are on borrowed
    time if you attempt to utilise any potential marginal time expansion,
    as anything not on my hard drive before the judging starts will not be
    included!

    We are two entries off 40, feel feel to send some more stuff in in the
    next day to help make it a more round number.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  3. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - TWO days and 45 minutes left!

    Aargh! Damn my cursed late night maths skills!

    > And I really mean it this time. NO extension, no matter how good the
    > entry is. There may be a few hours leeway but you are on borrowed
    > time if you attempt to utilise any potential marginal time
    > expansion, as anything not on my hard drive before the judging
    > starts will not be included!
    >
    > We are two entries off 40, feel feel to send some more stuff in in
    > the next TWO dayS to help make it a more round number.

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  4. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - TWO days and 45 minutes left!

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:23:04 GMT, "Chris Young"
    wrote:

    >Aargh! Damn my cursed late night maths skills!

    And your top posting

+ Reply to Thread