Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh - Sinclair ; OK, this is going to be difficult, but I'd like to set up a meet here in Edinburgh. Why do I want to do that? Well, Andrew Owen wants to visit here again, so I thought now would be the ...

  1. Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    OK, this is going to be difficult, but I'd like to set up a meet here
    in Edinburgh. Why do I want to do that? Well, Andrew Owen wants to
    visit here again, so I thought now would be the best tome to organise
    this. What day would people like? I'm angling more towards Saturday,
    as most people will be able to make that. Would people like a pub or
    a coffee shop? Let me know, and I'll see what I cam do

  2. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is going to be difficult, but I'd like to set up a meet here
    > in Edinburgh. Why do I want to do that? Well, Andrew Owen wants to
    > visit here again, so I thought now would be the best tome to organise
    > this. What day would people like? I'm angling more towards Saturday,
    > as most people will be able to make that. Would people like a pub or
    > a coffee shop? Let me know, and I'll see what I cam do

    *sigh* how many attempts is this to organise a scots meet, lister? I
    make it about 372. Anyway, 3 days isn't much notice, nowhere near enough
    for most people.

    Anyway(2), I'll be losing the net altogether on Friday, hence I wouldn't
    be able to confirm any details, so I'll give it a miss.

    Marko

  3. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:35:34 GMT, Marko wrote:

    >Lister wrote:
    >> OK, this is going to be difficult, but I'd like to set up a meet here
    >> in Edinburgh. Why do I want to do that? Well, Andrew Owen wants to
    >> visit here again, so I thought now would be the best tome to organise
    >> this. What day would people like? I'm angling more towards Saturday,
    >> as most people will be able to make that. Would people like a pub or
    >> a coffee shop? Let me know, and I'll see what I cam do

    >*sigh* how many attempts is this to organise a scots meet, lister? I
    >make it about 372. Anyway, 3 days isn't much notice, nowhere near enough
    >for most people.

    Well, Mr Owen wants to make it, so who am I to stop him?

    >Anyway(2), I'll be losing the net altogether on Friday, hence I wouldn't
    >be able to confirm any details, so I'll give it a miss.

    What? Say it ain't so!

  4. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:12:38 +0000, Lister wrote:

    > On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:35:34 GMT, Marko wrote:
    >
    >>Lister wrote:
    >>> OK, this is going to be difficult, but I'd like to set up a meet here
    >>> in Edinburgh. Why do I want to do that? Well, Andrew Owen wants to
    >>> visit here again, so I thought now would be the best tome to organise
    >>> this. What day would people like? I'm angling more towards Saturday,
    >>> as most people will be able to make that. Would people like a pub or
    >>> a coffee shop? Let me know, and I'll see what I cam do

    >>*sigh* how many attempts is this to organise a scots meet, lister? I
    >>make it about 372. Anyway, 3 days isn't much notice, nowhere near enough
    >>for most people.
    >>

    > Well, Mr Owen wants to make it, so who am I to stop him?
    >

    >>Anyway(2), I'll be losing the net altogether on Friday, hence I wouldn't
    >>be able to confirm any details, so I'll give it a miss.

    > What? Say it ain't so!

    Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    On 12 Dec 2007 21:34:14 GMT, Daniel Mandic
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:12:38 +0000, Lister wrote:

    >>>*sigh* how many attempts is this to organise a scots meet, lister? I
    >>>make it about 372. Anyway, 3 days isn't much notice, nowhere near enough
    >>>for most people.
    >>>

    >> Well, Mr Owen wants to make it, so who am I to stop him?
    >>

    >>>Anyway(2), I'll be losing the net altogether on Friday, hence I wouldn't
    >>>be able to confirm any details, so I'll give it a miss.

    >> What? Say it ain't so!

    >Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?

    OK, did anyone understand that?

  6. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    Lister wrote:
    > On 12 Dec 2007 21:34:14 GMT, Daniel Mandic
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?
    >>

    > OK, did anyone understand that?

    Of course I did - he suggested you call Duncan a film. Or something.

    Marko

  7. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    Lister did eloquently scribble:
    >>Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?
    >>

    > OK, did anyone understand that?

    Does anyone EVER understand that?
    I assume he means Mr Snowden, but what that has to do with robin hood or
    kevin costner is anyone's guess.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  8. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    Marko did eloquently scribble:
    > Lister wrote:
    >> On 12 Dec 2007 21:34:14 GMT, Daniel Mandic
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?
    >>>

    >> OK, did anyone understand that?

    > Of course I did - he suggested you call Duncan a film. Or something.

    Duncan, you're the most cheesy robin hood film ever and contain the most
    hated 400 week number one song ever... yay, even moreso than wet wet wet and
    their finger feeling thingumajig.

  9. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Lister did eloquently scribble:
    > > > Why not calling Duncan (Robin Hood, 'Kevin Costner' Movie)!?
    > > >

    > > OK, did anyone understand that?

    > Does anyone EVER understand that?
    > I assume he means Mr Snowden, but what that has to do with robin hood
    > or kevin costner is anyone's guess.

    Lister wrote the thread so decorously... something has happened to him
    ;-)

  10. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    napísal

    > Duncan, you're the most cheesy robin hood film ever and contain the most
    > hated 400 week number one song ever... yay, even moreso than wet wet wet
    > and
    > their finger feeling thingumajig.
    > --

    It's time to programm a game "400 weeks in paradise"...

    that's all I understood.

  11. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:39:30 +0100, Bohus Král wrote:

    > napísal
    >
    >> Duncan, you're the most cheesy robin hood film ever and contain the
    >> most hated 400 week number one song ever... yay, even moreso than wet
    >> wet wet and
    >> their finger feeling thingumajig.
    >> --

    > It's time to programm a game "400 weeks in paradise"...
    >
    > that's all I understood.

    Hi Bohus!

    Duncan in the film (may it be a bad film or not, it is something English, for
    what I have searched for -Robin Hood story... I know the film is american) is
    blind. But his blindness made him not blind for other seeings/(feelings, in
    fact, off course).

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  12. Re: Peoposal - CSS meet in Edinburgh

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Marko did eloquently scribble:
    >> Lister wrote:

    >>> OK, did anyone understand that?

    >> Of course I did - he suggested you call Duncan a film. Or something.

    > Duncan, you're the most cheesy robin hood film ever and contain the most
    > hated 400 week number one song ever... yay, even moreso than wet wet wet and
    > their finger feeling thingumajig.

    It's a fair cop. Rest assured I shall make it my life's work to seek out
    and destroy every single print of myself.

    And what's a "peoposal" anyway?

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

+ Reply to Thread