Silversoft Muncher - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Silversoft Muncher - Sinclair ; My very first game on the 16K ZX Spectrum (I bought it at the same time as the Spectrum) was Silversoft's Muncher. Now I have lost the snapshot that I used to play on my Spectrum emulator. Does anyone have ...

  1. Silversoft Muncher

    My very first game on the 16K ZX Spectrum (I bought it at the same time as
    the Spectrum) was Silversoft's Muncher. Now I have lost the snapshot that I
    used to play on my Spectrum emulator.

    Does anyone have an idea where I would be able to find a copy?

    --
    Regards,
    Philip.

  2. Re: Silversoft Muncher

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:21:17 +0100, Philip Green
    wrote:

    >My very first game on the 16K ZX Spectrum (I bought it at the same time as
    >the Spectrum) was Silversoft's Muncher. Now I have lost the snapshot that I
    >used to play on my Spectrum emulator.
    >

    >Does anyone have an idea where I would be able to find a copy?

    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/

  3. Re: Silversoft Muncher

    In message
    Woody wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:21:17 +0100, Philip Green
    > wrote:
    >

    > >My very first game on the 16K ZX Spectrum (I bought it at the same time as
    > >the Spectrum) was Silversoft's Muncher. Now I have lost the snapshot that I
    > >used to play on my Spectrum emulator.
    > >

    > >Does anyone have an idea where I would be able to find a copy?

    > http://www.worldofspectrum.org/

    Thank you very much indeed!

    --
    Regards,
    Philip.

  4. Re: Silversoft Muncher

    On Dec 11, 11:21 pm, Philip Green wrote:
    > My very first game on the 16K ZX Spectrum (I bought it at the same time as
    > the Spectrum) was Silversoft's Muncher. ...<

    Then, maybe you would like to see how other Specchums play Muncher?
    Or even better, you can upload your scores, so 'we' can see you
    too :-)

    All you need is emulator capable to play RZX files (playback files for
    watching) and to visit Speccy tournament page:

    http://www.homeactionreplay.org/sear...her&tourney=43
    (Muncher's page)
    or
    http://www.zxspectrum.homeactionrepl...our/tindex.php (Speccy