OT is here an evolution or the God ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT is here an evolution or the God ? - Sinclair ; Daniel Mandic did eloquently scribble: > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote: >> Calum did eloquently scribble: >> > The troubling thing about the universe is that there's only one of >> > them. >> Tell that to the quantum physicists. >> >> Think ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Daniel Mandic did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> Calum did eloquently scribble:

    >> > The troubling thing about the universe is that there's only one of
    >> > them.

    >> Tell that to the quantum physicists.
    >>
    >> Think you mean only one we know about.

    > Hi spike1@freenet.co.uk!

    > You think the nebulaes from one universe warp to an other universe?

    I *STILL* have no idea WHAT you're talking about.
    Everything you say is so badly formed, it's incomprehensible gibberish.
    PLEASE... If you're crap at english get someone to help you. Don't use
    Babelfish, it might be amusing but it rarely translates well.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  2. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Calum did eloquently scribble:
    > Well, by definition, there can only be one universe; it comprises
    > everything that was, is and ever can be. I would argue that if there
    > are multiple 'universes', visible, invisible, co-existent, theoretical
    > or otherwise, then the union of all those things is still *the*
    > universe. And thus there needs to be another word for all those other
    > things, because they aren't really universes at all

    I think the generally accepted term is "omniverse".

  3. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > I STILL have no idea WHAT you're talking about.
    > Everything you say is so badly formed, it's incomprehensible

    (least the scientific part is incomprehensible)

    > gibberish. PLEASE... If you're crap at english get someone to help

    Now you talk rubbish. Why should I get someone to help me at english?
    Are you mad or what?

    > you. Don't use Babelfish, it might be amusing but it rarely
    > translates well.

    What is Babelfish?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  4. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    wrote:

    > > You think the nebulaes from one universe warp to an other
    > > universe?

    > I *STILL* have no idea WHAT you're talking about.

    He means, "Do you think there are wormholes connecting parallel
    universes?"

    I don't know why I just wasted twenty seconds on that!

    Eq.

  5. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Nat Cross wrote:

    > I don't think I understand a word you're saying. But to clarify my own
    > position - I think religion is not only wrong, but the concept right
    > now threatens to drag us into another dark age. I also think that it
    > would be a complete waste of my time to try to convince a true
    > believer that they are wrong. There are quite enough informed,
    > articulate people that are being completely ignored by true believers
    > without my adding to their ranks.
    >
    > Or did you just mean to ask if I'd ever tried to believe?
    >
    > Nathan

    Hi Nathan!

    Oh, I am not so fond about believing. I know that I lie all the time,
    as any other Human. Also called self-lies (smoking, drinking,
    heavy-sport, NO-Sport at all , etc. Even you know it's bad, you do
    otherwise). Saying you believe is a lie.
    I could say, I believe the sun is shining (hard to counterargument!),
    but next day the Sun makes an annoying eruption and burns half of the
    Earth, including me :-(.

    As that, I don't believe to anyone. Least to ppl married, or in a real
    love-partnership (boy+girl, Man+Women). Least of all, to clergymen
    which are married (double-tongued superliars, IMO)!
    Most af all I believe to clergymen and clergywomen who remained
    celibate, but even there you could find black-sheeps (sex-games with
    unadulted etc.).

    No Religion at all? Just a government system?...., with all the old
    Latin Letters and arabic numbers.... (to take the easy way out)? No,
    not with me.... I can take the easy way out for myself
    Secular states makes me only smile mildly .

    We can only hope the United States will find a little bit of a
    direction at Religion.
    I mean... I don't think the States will dismiss Religion at all ;-).

    If removing of the traditional Religion will lead to a success for
    peace, never seen yet, then it should be going out of Amerika, too!

    I don't think other types of Religion will move to Christianity, even
    it is a big Club . USA never formed a Church since.... not physically
    (ramshackle huts), not mentally (too much sects interfere, and other
    mistakes they made in the past, as we have done -but before)

    Our Baby , the USA (a defian and unclad child in fact). Europe is
    Adult. And farther in the south are the Grandparents (including Africa,
    IMHO!).

    Kind regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  6. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Paul E Collins wrote:

    > He means, "Do you think there are wormholes connecting parallel
    > universes?"

    Yes, something like that.

    Errrm, I take the chance to decrapify my bad placed words, making the
    sentence I wrote almost unreadable. (too much into too less, sorry)

    From where is all the gas (e.g. helium and hydrogen) and why does it
    not vanish into blackholes? I know, an imploded star releases gas,
    which can form (collapse) to a next sun.
    It seems the ratio between 'supernovae+blackhole' and
    'supernovae+new-brooded mass but w/o a blackhole' (probably neutrons
    and dwarfs make the holes-to-mass ratio tight fit), is in balance.

    Something like that (blackholes and all other things in universe) is
    based on conversation, so that everything is in balance and it seems
    endlessly

    > I don't know why I just wasted twenty seconds on that!
    >
    > Eq.

    Hi Paul!

    I know what spike opined.
    I try to use words in an other order as usual (as I would know what I
    write ) but it turns out unreadable for a real english speaker.

    Sure, I should polish and extend my English with some higher lectures
    (e.g. at least a Business English Course, for ppl with 4y English in
    Sec.Mod.School. I had 6y.)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  7. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    In article , Primax
    writes
    >Calum wrote:
    >> Bohus Král wrote:
    >>> All my life's experience leads to belief that here is an evolution......

    >> And how do you know God didn't invent evolution? (The process, not the
    >> popular open source email client.)

    >Does it matter of God exists? What if God does exist? What if God does not
    >exist?
    >What if evolution is the real thing ? What if evolotion is not the real thing?
    >
    >Think about it, what can we do if either or none exist?

    It might be stonkers.

    Not to wander too far into these time wasting mires, but if say, a
    global leader chooses to ignore an issue like, say, global warming [1]
    because the dear lord is going to protect his flock come what may, then,
    yes, it does matter what people believe. It matters to a great many what
    a very few believe, but this has probably been the case ever since
    humans could communicate thoughts.

    I'm just going to tidy up all my daughter's Mohammads now as she's left
    them all over the place.[2]

    [1] Another time absorbing subject
    [2] Sheesh.

    --
    Jamie

  8. OT Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Nat Cross wrote:

    > It's funny how some people expect us to believe that an omnipotent,
    > omniscient god used to be really into proving its existence, and that
    > somewhere along the line it just lost interest in that and started
    > demanding faith in its unproven existence.

    ``"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God, "for proof denies faith, and
    without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "the Babel Fish[1] is a dead
    giveaway isn't it? It proves that you exist, and so therefore you don't.
    QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hdan't thought of that" and promptly vanishes
    in a puff of logic. "Oh, that was easy" says Man, and for an encore he
    proves that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.''

    [HHGTTG Eps 1, Douglas Adams]

    [1] I always knew there was a reason for babelfish.altavista.com ^_^

  9. Re: OT Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Robert Newson wrote:

    > [1] I always knew there was a reason for babelfish.altavista.com ^_^

    Hi Robert!

    Babelfish is by Altavista!?

    Thanks for the address. I will try it out a bit.

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  10. Re: OT Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Daniel Mandic wrote:

    > Thanks for the address. I will try it out a bit.

    My first attempt with Babelfish. Believe their does it gives
    extraterrestial life?

    /me do you believe there is extraterrestial life?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4