OT is here an evolution or the God ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT is here an evolution or the God ? - Sinclair ; Bohus Král did eloquently scribble: > These are examples at almost molecular basis, but we do not see it on human > base. We do, in fossil records. We might not have the complete picture but we have enough to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 70

  1. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    > These are examples at almost molecular basis, but we do not see it on human
    > base.

    We do, in fossil records. We might not have the complete picture but we have
    enough to put 2 and 2 together.

    Remember, macro organisms, like birds, apes, whales and humans evolve far
    more slowly than bacteria. Our evolution takes thousands or millions of
    years. Bacteria are far simpler organisms and thus can change far more
    quickly.

  2. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    > I am regardin to other thing. On Earth there are many living beings, but
    > just humans are imagining some higher might behind anything. Just human
    > forges out, that there must be something behind the events that happen to
    > him, but it could be just accident.

    It's just accident.
    Think of it this way...
    Primitive man knew nothing of how the world worked. Oh, he knew the seasons
    came and went, he eventually learned how to predict when they would change
    and when it would be a good time to plant seed, but he didn't know WHY.

    So, he ascribed all those mysteries to earth spirits. As his sophistication
    grew, his religion grew more sophisticated and less literal. More abstract.
    Instead of wood spirits and water spirits and the sun god, he wrapped all
    nature into one god (well, most cultures tended towards that, there're still
    a few like hinduism that believe in a whole pantheon)...

    It's all just superstition. It would've probably died out long ago if we
    didn't have churches around to perpetuate the myths even further.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  3. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    napísal

    > It's all just superstition. It would've probably died out long ago if we
    > didn't have churches around to perpetuate the myths even further.

    My friend Roman is faithfull, if I ask him "Why did I born ill ?(or anybody
    else)", he says "God is testing you". This is obligatory answer of church
    prominents. It's totally out of scope ! It's nonsense. When I move it to
    animals, for example a little deer: If a little deer borns without legs,
    what is it supposed to ? God is testing it ? It dies within 2 weeks, because
    it couldn't even lift and suck mother milk. It is just evolution, which says
    : The one, who hasn't luck and health won't survive. The church is trying to
    find behind everything some sign of higher might, that something must be
    behind it.

  4. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Daniel Mandic wrote:

    > Let's thinks about a dying star, anywhere. A small white dwarf pops up
    > after the middle of the crash (the old, biiig red, star imploded).
    >
    > Well.
    >
    > Who holds it in that area, where the star (the new white dwarf) is.
    >
    > I mean. As I take my feet to the ground.... What, or which power holds
    > that meantioned new star to that position, and why!?

    Gravity. Because Newton said so

  5. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > napísal
    >
    >> It's all just superstition. It would've probably died out long ago if we
    >> didn't have churches around to perpetuate the myths even further.

    > My friend Roman is faithfull, if I ask him "Why did I born ill ?(or
    > anybody else)", he says "God is testing you". This is obligatory answer
    > of church prominents. It's totally out of scope ! It's nonsense. When I
    > move it to animals, for example a little deer: If a little deer borns
    > without legs, what is it supposed to ? God is testing it ? It dies
    > within 2 weeks, because it couldn't even lift and suck mother milk. It
    > is just evolution, which says : The one, who hasn't luck and health
    > won't survive. The church is trying to find behind everything some sign
    > of higher might, that something must be behind it.

    Yes that is some thing else, why do people blame God?

    Some one dies in a car accidnet, they say "Its God`s will"

    Bull****.

    It was a bloody car accident.

    Why not blame the devil or satan or what ever name fits your culture?
    Why does he never get any blame?

    You see religion is there again, mind control over the ages for the week
    willed.

    Those who are easy to lead on.

    poor sods.

    Mike.

  6. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    On 2007-11-24, Primax wrote:

    > Why not blame the devil or satan or what ever name fits your culture?
    > Why does he never get any blame?
    >
    > You see religion is there again, mind control over the ages for the week
    > willed.

    Blimey will you lot can it? It's like watching pensioners fight.
    You're making me want to burn my computer.

  7. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    "Ian Rawlings" napísal

    > You're making me want to burn my computer.

    It's God's will...

  8. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > "Ian Rawlings" napísal
    >
    >> You're making me want to burn my computer.

    > It's God's will...

    No its not its satan getting to him.

    Hey I didnt start this some one else did.

    Any way go no burn your computer or the devil will come and get you.

    or a big foot from the clouds will stamp on it.

    Mike.

  9. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Primax wrote:
    > big foot from the clouds will stamp on it.
    >
    > Mike.

    at least we're back on topic

    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

  10. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Alistair C wrote:
    > Primax wrote:
    >> big foot from the clouds will stamp on it.
    >>
    >> Mike.

    > at least we're back on topic

    Actually you want to know what I really think?

    This is all one gigantic universal ZX Spectrum game to see who wins and
    who don`t.

    The losers get the big foot from above, the winners get an up to date
    supa dupa ZX Spectrum with God like capabilties.

    Mike.

  11. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Primax wrote:
    > Alistair C wrote:
    >> Primax wrote:
    >>> big foot from the clouds will stamp on it.
    >>>
    >>> Mike.

    >> at least we're back on topic
    >>

    > Actually you want to know what I really think?
    >
    > This is all one gigantic universal ZX Spectrum game to see who wins and
    > who don`t.
    >
    > The losers get the big foot from above, the winners get an up to date
    > supa dupa ZX Spectrum with God like capabilties.
    >

    > Mike.

    Ohhhh yes and I think God is Clive Sinclair, this is why he is so quite,
    he is WATCHING all of us.

    Mike.

  12. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Primax wrote:

    > the winners get an up to date
    > supa dupa ZX Spectrum with God like capabilties.

    Enter stage left: Andrew Owen with a black rack-mount case under his
    arm...

    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

  13. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Primax did eloquently scribble:
    > This is all one gigantic universal ZX Spectrum game to see who wins and
    > who don`t.

    Doesn't...

    And that's highly unlikely, we don't suffer from colour clash.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  14. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    "Primax" napísal

    > This is all one gigantic universal ZX Spectrum game to see who wins and
    > who don`t.
    >
    > The losers get the big foot from above, the winners get an up to date supa
    > dupa ZX Spectrum with God like capabilties.

    It has been predicted in Nanic Miner game over sequence.

  15. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Primax wrote:

    > Actually you want to know what I really think?
    >
    > This is all one gigantic universal ZX Spectrum game to see who wins and
    > who don`t.

    Can't be. Too many colours.

  16. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    On 2007-11-24, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Doesn't...
    >
    > And that's highly unlikely, we don't suffer from colour clash.

    Speak for yourself, you should see my wardrobe!

  17. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2007-11-24, Primax wrote:
    >
    >> Why not blame the devil or satan or what ever name fits your culture?
    >> Why does he never get any blame?
    >>
    >> You see religion is there again, mind control over the ages for the week
    >> willed.

    > Blimey will you lot can it? It's like watching pensioners fight.
    > You're making me want to burn my computer.

    More like schoolkids.

    "This is you: 'Wawawawawawawa'!"
    "Yeah? And this is you: 'Googoogooogoogooorrrrghhh!'"
    "Says you."
    "Says me and all my mates."
    "Well all my mates say you smell. And so do the teachers, no ner."
    "So? What do they know? They smell more than anything. Fatty."

    ....and so on ad nauseam.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  18. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Calum wrote:

    > Gravity. Because Newton said so

    ah, you make it yourself too easy :-)
    Who and where is this Mr. or Mrs. Gravity?

    Is it possible to make it somehow visible at least, like the
    iron-shavings in a magnetic-field. Or is it just that, as it looks like
    (circling planets etc.)!?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  19. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > napísal
    >
    > > It's all just superstition. It would've probably died out long ago
    > > if we didn't have churches around to perpetuate the myths even
    > > further.

    > My friend Roman is faithfull, if I ask him "Why did I born ill ?(or
    > anybody else)", he says "God is testing you". This is obligatory
    > answer of church prominents. It's totally out of scope ! It's
    > nonsense. When I move it to animals, for example a little deer: If a
    > little deer borns without legs, what is it supposed to ? God is
    > testing it ? It dies within 2 weeks, because it couldn't even lift
    > and suck mother milk. It is just evolution, which says : The one, who
    > hasn't luck and health won't survive. The church is trying to find
    > behind everything some sign of higher might, that something must be
    > behind it.

    Hi Bohus!

    But the main is using at least one time the word church, for proposing
    new modern (and better, he/she thinks....) words.

    If you know it better, let the church and anything associated behind.

    When negative church prayer know it better, they should do so, but
    please with own words.
    The same story as Mirkosoft... the more you cry negative about, the
    more are going to buy :-|

    Why is it always the minority being attacked???
    Church and religion is not the motor of the World today. World is
    rather controlled by Army, Governments, bad and better politicians,
    Documents like Passport etc. (noone accepts your church-documents, if
    you have some), etc etc etc, etc!

    Yes yes.... always on the minority...

    Well, as for me.... just play Major, I play Minor, too (I don't like
    the today Major and I can find much more negative things in the Major
    as you can count ngative things about the today church. Forget the
    past..... if you do so, I'll count in AtomBombs and the massacre on the
    red-place in China [Tanks vs. light weared ppl, etc.])

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

    P.S.: 1000ppl die every month in New York by starvation! Every
    quarterly Year, the known and died Twin Tower head-count.

    Only the mission ppl (some kind of church activators, I guess), help
    them by giving thick soups and big pieces of bread.

  20. Re: OT is here an evolution or the God ?

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2007-11-24, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    > > Doesn't...
    > >
    > > And that's highly unlikely, we don't suffer from colour clash.

    > Speak for yourself, you should see my wardrobe!

    Hi Ian!

    Who cares.... the Speccy colour clash is more like a signature from the
    soul. Tell it character (not the character key, just the living moral
    courage...) or anything. ;-)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic