[ZX81 TS1000 HARDWARE] AGB graphic card : - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [ZX81 TS1000 HARDWARE] AGB graphic card : - Sinclair ; Hi. The AGB graphic card is an UDG feature used to mirror the 1Eh memory segment in a 512b Ram. Is there any software or documentation on this graphic board? Regards, Xav....

  1. [ZX81 TS1000 HARDWARE] AGB graphic card :

    Hi.

    The AGB graphic card is an UDG feature used to mirror the 1Eh memory segment
    in a 512b Ram.
    Is there any software or documentation on this graphic board?

    Regards,

    Xav.

  2. Re: [ZX81 TS1000 HARDWARE] AGB graphic card :

    GzavSnap wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > The AGB graphic card is an UDG feature used to mirror the 1Eh memory segment
    > in a 512b Ram.
    > Is there any software or documentation on this graphic board?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Xav.

    I wondered what you were on about but now I understand that it's an
    enhancement for the ZX81.

  3. Re: [ZX81 TS1000 HARDWARE] AGB graphic card :

    > I wondered what you were on about but now I understand that it's an
    > enhancement for the ZX81.

    True, a daughter card for ZX81's mother board.
    It was sold around 1984 and allow UDG (pseudo-high resolution) on ZX81.

  4. Re: AGB graphic card :

    Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I was wondering if you're the author
    of the Centronics interface project for the ZX81. If you are, do you
    think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    future? Thanks.

  5. Re: AGB graphic card :

    "zxbruno" a écrit dans le message de
    news:1189486024.859791.156810@57g2000hsv.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I was wondering if you're the author
    > of the Centronics interface project for the ZX81. If you are, do you
    > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > future? Thanks.

    Hi ZxBruno,

    Centronics interface project ... I am !
    But, the IDE daughter card is from an original wirring diagram from Zeddy-Br
    (pm TS1000.us), work around the "Interface IDE Kelly", Adapted for ZX81 IDE
    by Kelly Abrantes Murta (2004)
    (see http://www.pjrc.com/tech/8051/ide/ for more info)
    But, the centronic card/driver in Vb81 XuR is realy mine! (wirring diagram
    and PCB)

    > If you are, do you
    > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > future? Thanks.

    Yes, ZxBruno think... i can ... i do !
    But, i had to retrive a new English dictionnary ;D

    Xav.

  6. Re: AGB graphic card :

    On Sep 11, 8:34 am, "GzavSnap" wrote:
    > "zxbruno" a écrit dans le message denews:1189486024.859791.156810@57g2000hsv.googleg roups.com...
    >
    > > Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I was wondering if you're the author
    > > of the Centronics interface project for the ZX81. If you are, do you
    > > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > > future? Thanks.

    > Hi ZxBruno,
    >
    > Centronics interface project ... I am !
    > But, the IDE daughter card is from an original wirring diagram from Zeddy-Br
    > (pm TS1000.us), work around the "Interface IDE Kelly", Adapted for ZX81 IDE
    > by Kelly Abrantes Murta (2004)
    > (seehttp://www.pjrc.com/tech/8051/ide/for more info)
    > But, the centronic card/driver in Vb81 XuR is realy mine! (wirring diagram
    > and PCB)
    >
    > > If you are, do you
    > > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > > future? Thanks.

    > Yes, ZxBruno think... i can ... i do !
    > But, i had to retrive a new English dictionnary ;D
    >
    > Xav.

    Thanks Xav. There are lots of great Sinclair-related sites with
    content in French, Russian, etc. It would be excellent if they all had
    English versions. Cheers.

  7. Re: AGB graphic card :

    "zxbruno" a écrit dans le message de
    news:1189486024.859791.156810@57g2000hsv.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I was wondering if you're the author
    > of the Centronics interface project for the ZX81. If you are, do you
    > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > future? Thanks.

    Ok!
    My Engish web page is ready.
    If somthing's wrong, let me know!
    http://zx81.ordi5.free.fr/brico/centronic/index_en.html

    In VB81 XuR:
    Set the "8255 interface" caption on (I/O actived) in the "hardware setting"
    popup menu, and "close".
    In "Option" menu (main window) active the control panel using "8255 monitor"
    select "Test board" to get the input board, or "Centronics IO card" to
    display the centronics socket statement.
    The Centronics driver is placed in the P_Tools folder.(able to send or
    retrieve datas)
    Note: the terminal emulator "Centronics IO card" is not coded yet, but you
    can use "ready" and "open the buffer" to display all bytes send to the
    printer.

  8. Re: AGB graphic card :

    On Sep 12, 8:01 am, "GzavSnap" wrote:
    > "zxbruno" a écrit dans le message denews:1189486024.859791.156810@57g2000hsv.googleg roups.com...
    >
    > > Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I was wondering if you're the author
    > > of the Centronics interface project for the ZX81. If you are, do you
    > > think you might have an English version of your site in the near
    > > future? Thanks.

    > Ok!
    > My Engish web page is ready.
    > If somthing's wrong, let me know!http://zx81.ordi5.free.fr/brico/centronic/index_en.html
    >
    > In VB81 XuR:
    > Set the "8255 interface" caption on (I/O actived) in the "hardware setting"
    > popup menu, and "close".
    > In "Option" menu (main window) active the control panel using "8255 monitor"
    > select "Test board" to get the input board, or "Centronics IO card" to
    > display the centronics socket statement.
    > The Centronics driver is placed in the P_Tools folder.(able to send or
    > retrieve datas)
    > Note: the terminal emulator "Centronics IO card" is not coded yet, but you
    > can use "ready" and "open the buffer" to display all bytes send to the
    > printer.

    Thank you Xav. Looks a lot better. Keep in mind I'm not the right
    person to help with spelling etc. English is my 3rd language, and it's
    far from perfect. I wonder if the folks at the TS1000 forums already
    know about your site...

+ Reply to Thread