WOS Adventure game club - Sinclair

This is a discussion on WOS Adventure game club - Sinclair ; So what adventure game was selected for the WOS adventure game club for September? BigBadMick (bigbadmick2000@hotmail.com)...

  1. WOS Adventure game club

    So what adventure game was selected for the WOS adventure game club
    for September?

    BigBadMick
    (bigbadmick2000@hotmail.com)

  2. Re: WOS Adventure game club

    On 6 Sep, 21:45, Miktor wrote:
    > So what adventure game was selected for the WOS adventure game club
    > for September?
    >
    > BigBadMick
    > (bigbadmick2...@hotmail.com)

    At the time the forums went down I believe the level 9 game had the
    highest number of votes. (was it "Gnome Ranger?") Although I know some
    members did vote for the other two games.

    The forum went down I think before the game was actually selected.

  3. Re: WOS Adventure game club

    I think you're right Digital Prawn. You just reminded me what the most
    popular game in the September vote was.

    Cheers!

    Have to go download Gnome Ranger now!

  4. Re: WOS Adventure game club

    On 6 Sep, 21:58, Miktor wrote:
    > I think you're right Digital Prawn. You just reminded me what the most
    > popular game in the September vote was.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Have to go download Gnome Ranger now!

    Yes, I've also just downloaded it myself. I'm glad the archive is
    still up and running.

    I'm going to enjoy getting into this one.

    I didn't get very far in the last one to be honest!

    Cheers,

    DP

+ Reply to Thread