ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote! - Sinclair ; Yerzmyey has just put up the entries for the ZX81 / Timex 1000 Graphics Competition 2007, and a fine selection of piccies they are too. http://zx81.republika.pl/works.html So, have a gander, and in the words of the Lithuanian entry to the ...

  1. ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    Yerzmyey has just put up the entries for the ZX81 / Timex 1000 Graphics
    Competition 2007, and a fine selection of piccies they are too.

    http://zx81.republika.pl/works.html

    So, have a gander, and in the words of the Lithuanian entry to the 2006
    Eurovision Song Contest, Vote vote vote! Vote for the winners!

  2. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    Nice. I've done my duty.

  3. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    Matthew Westcott wrote:
    > Yerzmyey has just put up the entries for the ZX81 / Timex 1000
    > Graphics Competition 2007, and a fine selection of piccies they are
    > too.

    Some of those are very nice -- I particularly like the picture of Chris
    Evans in no. 4.

    --

    (O)enone

  4. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    On Sep 4, 9:43 am, "\(O\)enone" wrote:
    > Matthew Westcott wrote:
    > > Yerzmyey has just put up the entries for the ZX81 / Timex 1000
    > > Graphics Competition 2007, and a fine selection of piccies they are
    > > too.

    > Some of those are very nice -- I particularly like the picture of Chris
    > Evans in no. 4.
    >
    > --
    >
    > (O)enone

    Blimey, it's certainly a tough call. Also, seeing all those lovely
    pics makes me want to play new ZX81 games. There really aren't
    enough, which is criminal.

    Gonna have to have a good think on this before making a decision.

  5. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    "Graz" napísal

    > Gonna have to have a good think on this before making a decision.

    Can you rephrase this sentence ? please....

  6. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    On Sep 4, 8:31 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > "Graz" napísal
    >
    > > Gonna have to have a good think on this before making a decision.

    > Can you rephrase this sentence ? please....

    Certainly, happy to oblige...

    Boy, what fine examples of graphical ingenuity, each and every one of
    them. Deciding upon my favorite will require a lot of effort, and a
    bit of time.

  7. Re: ZX81 Graphics Compo 2007: Time to vote!

    Matthew Westcott wrote:
    > Yerzmyey has just put up the entries for the ZX81 / Timex 1000 Graphics
    > Competition 2007, and a fine selection of piccies they are too.
    >
    > http://zx81.republika.pl/works.html
    >
    > So, have a gander, and in the words of the Lithuanian entry to the 2006
    > Eurovision Song Contest, Vote vote vote! Vote for the winners!

    If you've already voted, take another look, because there's a late entry
    up which was missed earlier due to email problems.

    (Is it just me, or has the internet generally turned utter pants lately?
    WOS forums down, emails routinely taking three days to bounce... even
    the normally impeccable news.individual.net seems to have dropped a
    dozen or so message bodies in CSS within the last week. Could someone
    turn it off and on again please?)

+ Reply to Thread