Google Groups not so terrible after all - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Google Groups not so terrible after all - Sinclair ; I must have been very distracted because I've only just noticed that Google Groups provides an RSS feed for usenet groups. Very handy indeed....

  1. Google Groups not so terrible after all

    I must have been very distracted because I've only just noticed that
    Google Groups provides an RSS feed for usenet groups. Very handy
    indeed.

  2. Re: Google Groups not so terrible after all

    But how does one reply though?

    NBesides, still not forgiven them for selectively archiving some posts I
    made that upset a few people I should be friends with.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "OwenBot" wrote in message
    news:1188805528.661164.269440@50g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    >I must have been very distracted because I've only just noticed that
    > Google Groups provides an RSS feed for usenet groups. Very handy
    > indeed.

  3. Re: Google Groups not so terrible after all

    Well obviously if there are any really interesting posts you can fire
    up the newsreader, but for an overview of what's going on it's quite
    helpful. Also I figure RSS should work reasonably well with text to
    speech software, but maybe I'm wrong?

    Friends get over differences. I've had blazing rows with people after
    things I've posted to usenet, but I've always managed to come to some
    kind of understanding afterwards and I hope I haven't caused anyone
    lasting distress.

    On Sep 3, 7:47 pm, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
    > But how does one reply though?
    >
    > NBesides, still not forgiven them for selectively archiving some posts I
    > made that upset a few people I should be friends with.
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > --
    > Brian Gaff - bria...@blueyonder.co.uk
    > Note:- In order to reduce spam, any email without 'Brian Gaff'
    > in the display name may be lost.
    > Blind user, so no pictures please!"OwenBot" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1188805528.661164.269440@50g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    >
    > >I must have been very distracted because I've only just noticed that
    > > Google Groups provides an RSS feed for usenet groups. Very handy
    > > indeed.

+ Reply to Thread