The-Tipshop down? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on The-Tipshop down? - Sinclair ; The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database. Anybody else different? http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/...

  1. The-Tipshop down?

    The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database.

    Anybody else different?

    http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/

  2. Re: The-Tipshop down?

    On Sep 2, 2:53 pm, Hern wrote:
    > The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database.
    >
    > Anybody else different?
    >
    > http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/

    The 'Good Eggs' list Martijn of WOS for hosting the site so it looks
    as though the database will be down until Wednesdayat the earliest -
    see WOS thread.

  3. Re: The-Tipshop down?

    On Sep 2, 3:59 pm, Geoff Wearmouth wrote:
    > On Sep 2, 2:53 pm, Hern wrote:
    >
    > > The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database.

    > > Anybody else different?

    > >http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/

    > The 'Good Eggs' list Martijn of WOS for hosting the site so it looks
    > as though the database will be down until Wednesdayat the earliest -
    > see WOS thread.

    Having just started doing DBA stuff I'm starting to worry about what
    other parts of WoS might have fallen over. I take it Martijn's away on
    summer hols?

  4. Re: The-Tipshop down?

    On 2 Sep, 15:59, Geoff Wearmouth wrote:
    > On Sep 2, 2:53 pm, Hern wrote:
    >
    > > The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database.

    > > Anybody else different?

    > >http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/

    > The 'Good Eggs' list Martijn of WOS for hosting the site so it looks
    > as though the database will be down until Wednesdayat the earliest -
    > see WOS thread.

    Thanks.

  5. Re: The-Tipshop down?

    On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Hern wrote:

    > The front page is fine, but I can't see anything on the database.
    >
    > Anybody else different?
    >
    > http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/

    I'm guessing it's tied in with the current WoS problems - The Tipshop is
    hosted on (one of?) the WoS Server(s). The WoS email server also appears
    to be down, which will affect RssCheck emails.

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/

+ Reply to Thread