PING: Derek Jolly - Sinclair

This is a discussion on PING: Derek Jolly - Sinclair ; I'll never believe a single rumour again! I was told that he'd died of AIDS- as apparently he was big (no pun intended) on the gay scene. Grrrrrrrrrrr!...

  1. PING: Derek Jolly

    I'll never believe a single rumour again! I was told that he'd
    died of AIDS- as apparently he was big (no pun intended) on the gay scene.

    Grrrrrrrrrrr!

  2. Re: Derek Jolly

    "Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in message
    news:fcb188f7c2bdd92380da7ba9577db2be@pseudo.borke d.net...
    > I'll never believe a single rumour again! I was told that he'd
    > died of AIDS- as apparently he was big (no pun intended) on the gay scene.

    ....and is there a particular reason you felt the need to post that? If it's
    a joke it's in very poor taste.

    Marko

+ Reply to Thread