PING: Derek Jolly - Sinclair

This is a discussion on PING: Derek Jolly - Sinclair ; Derek! It's neen ages since we heard from you... are you still active on C.S.S. and just lurking? Spike and Dave the lurker have been asking after you recently but neither can access usenet atm so I'm posting on their ...

  1. PING: Derek Jolly

    Derek! It's neen ages since we heard from you... are you still active on
    C.S.S. and just lurking? Spike and Dave the lurker have been asking after
    you recently but neither can access usenet atm so I'm posting on their
    behalf! If you're there... please respond...

    Marko

  2. Re: Derek Jolly

    "Marko" wrote in message
    news:2UiCi.6646$c_1.4399@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k...
    > Derek! It's neen ages since we heard from you... are you still active on
    > C.S.S. and just lurking? Spike and Dave the lurker have been asking after
    > you recently but neither can access usenet atm so I'm posting on their
    > behalf! If you're there... please respond...
    >
    > Marko

    Hmmm. Not only has it, er, "neen" ages - it's also BEEN ages. Bah *thumps
    keyboard with mallet*

    Marko

  3. Re: PING: Derek Jolly

    "Marko" wrote in
    news:2UiCi.6646$c_1.4399@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k:

    > Derek! It's neen ages since we heard from you... are you still active
    > on C.S.S. and just lurking? Spike and Dave the lurker have been asking
    > after you recently but neither can access usenet atm so I'm posting on
    > their behalf! If you're there... please respond...

    Hello. I'm just lurking here and there. I still haven't done anything
    more on Skinny Dipping with Kyla Cole for the CGC, so I've still just got
    the all-important loading screen done.
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

  4. Re: PING: Derek Jolly

    "Derek Jolly" wrote in message
    news:Xns999EE75017321jollyddeadspamcom@193.202.122 .24...
    > Hello. I'm just lurking here and there. I still haven't done anything
    > more on Skinny Dipping with Kyla Cole for the CGC, so I've still just got
    > the all-important loading screen done.

    Phew! Derek, is there some email address I can use to contact you? There's
    something I need to discuss with you, if it's OK.

    Marko

  5. Re: PING: Derek Jolly

    "Marko" wrote in message
    news:AzlCi.6709$c_1.4068@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k...
    > "Derek Jolly" wrote in message
    > news:Xns999EE75017321jollyddeadspamcom@193.202.122 .24...
    >> Hello. I'm just lurking here and there. I still haven't done anything
    >> more on Skinny Dipping with Kyla Cole for the CGC, so I've still just got
    >> the all-important loading screen done.

    > Phew! Derek, is there some email address I can use to contact you? There's
    > something I need to discuss with you, if it's OK.

    Um. Apart from the disguised one in your post

    If there's another email address you'd prefer me to use, lemme know.

    Marko

  6. Re: PING: Derek Jolly

    "Marko" wrote in
    news:NIlCi.6714$c_1.5676@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k:

    > "Marko" wrote in message
    > news:AzlCi.6709$c_1.4068@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k...
    >> "Derek Jolly" wrote in message
    >> news:Xns999EE75017321jollyddeadspamcom@193.202.122 .24...
    >>> Hello. I'm just lurking here and there. I still haven't done
    >>> anything more on Skinny Dipping with Kyla Cole for the CGC, so I've
    >>> still just got the all-important loading screen done.

    >> Phew! Derek, is there some email address I can use to contact you?
    >> There's something I need to discuss with you, if it's OK.

    > Um. Apart from the disguised one in your post
    >
    > If there's another email address you'd prefer me to use, lemme know.

    Undisguise the disguised one in the post and use that. That'll get to me.
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

  7. Re: PING: Derek Jolly

    Derek Jolly wrote:

    > Hello. I'm just lurking here and there. I still haven't done anything
    > more on Skinny Dipping with Kyla Cole for the CGC, so I've still just got
    > the all-important loading screen done.

    I could help you out with any, er... research that needs doing, if you like.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

+ Reply to Thread