What game is this music from ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on What game is this music from ? - Sinclair ; http://bohusk.host.sk/zxTimFollin.zip 520kB mp3 copy the link and paste it to your webbrowser. B...

  1. What game is this music from ?

    http://bohusk.host.sk/zxTimFollin.zip 520kB mp3

    copy the link and paste it to your webbrowser.

  2. Re: What game is this music from ?

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > http://bohusk.host.sk/zxTimFollin.zip 520kB mp3
    >
    > copy the link and paste it to your webbrowser.

    That's from the so-so lightgun game Solar Invasion. If you like it, you
    might want to look at Tim Follin's tune for Missile Ground Zero too.

    ~ Proph

  3. Re: What game is this music from ?

    "Steve-o" napísal

    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >> http://bohusk.host.sk/zxTimFollin.zip 520kB mp3
    >>
    >> copy the link and paste it to your webbrowser.

    > That's from the so-so lightgun game Solar Invasion. If you like it, you
    > might want to look at Tim Follin's tune for Missile Ground Zero too.
    >
    > ~ Proph

    Thanks, I was just curious about that game.