Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ? - Sinclair ; Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ? .... I'm trying to solve Adventure C on Zx81 and i read something about "The Quill" on Spectrums... Is there such compiler for ZX81? AdventureC ...

  1. Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ?

    Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ?
    I'm trying to solve Adventure C on Zx81 and i read something about "The
    Quill" on Spectrums...
    Is there such compiler for ZX81?
    AdventureC seem to use the same tables structure.

    (AdventureC note: "insert key into hole" don't work on zx81'release...)

    Regards.
    Xav.

  2. Re: Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81or Ts1000 ?

    GzavSnap wrote:

    > Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ?
    > I'm trying to solve Adventure C on Zx81 and i read something about "The
    > Quill" on Spectrums...
    > Is there such compiler for ZX81?
    > AdventureC seem to use the same tables structure.

    Don't think so. The Artic A,B,C.. adventures are in BASIC, aren't they?

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  3. Re: Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ?

    > Duncan Snowden.
    >
    > > Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or

    Ts1000 ?
    > > I'm trying to solve Adventure C on Zx81 and i read something about "The
    > > Quill" on Spectrums...
    > > Is there such compiler for ZX81?
    > > AdventureC seem to use the same tables structure.

    > Don't think so. The Artic A,B,C.. adventures are in BASIC, aren't they?

    No, "C" is in ASM.
    But "A" or "B" ???

    Xav.

  4. Re: Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81or Ts1000 ?

    GzavSnap wrote:

    >> The Artic A,B,C.. adventures are in BASIC, aren't they?

    > No, "C" is in ASM.

    Fair enough.

    > But "A" or "B" ???

    I'm fairly sure one of them is. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Again.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  5. Re: Is there any software used to create an adventure game for Zx81 or Ts1000 ?

    Hi Duncan,

    I don't too...
    I only get the "C" realease.
    But, André*** had created an adventure game named "Shtroumph", with a
    syntaxic routine in Basic.
    It could be the best way to write my game, but there kind of programs are
    heavy and 16kb may be short!
    And Artic's codes seem to be more reliable. (Sorry André***... the André's
    SuperBasic steel the most reliable... in Basic!)

    I will have a look to web to find Adventure "A" and "B"...

    Regards,

    "Duncan Snowden" a écrit dans le message de
    news:46c5d0c6$0$1347$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    > GzavSnap wrote:
    >
    > >> The Artic A,B,C.. adventures are in BASIC, aren't they?

    > > No, "C" is in ASM.

    > Fair enough.
    >
    > > But "A" or "B" ???

    > I'm fairly sure one of them is. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Again.
    >
    > --
    > Duncan Snowden.

+ Reply to Thread