Spectrum Machine code availability - ready made routines available?? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum Machine code availability - ready made routines available?? - Sinclair ; Can anyone recommend any sites with code snippits available targeted at the spectrum or ZX81? I cant see any on WOS (Ive seen the links though) for instance which would be a great place to keep them. I'm actually looking ...

  1. Spectrum Machine code availability - ready made routines available??

    Can anyone recommend any sites with code snippits available targeted
    at the spectrum or ZX81? I cant see any on WOS (Ive seen the links
    though) for instance which would be a great place to keep them.

    I'm actually looking to use the IF1 serial port from M/C and if
    someones already done the work - or has info on using it, well, thats
    what I/m looking for.

    I realise I am being lazy here as I could trawl through the IF1 rom
    dissasembly book but why re-invent the wheel AND I might find some
    other routines to help with my project too!

    Cheers,
    dicky

  2. Re: Spectrum Machine code availability - ready made routines available??

    dickydodds wrote:

    > I realise I am being lazy here as I could trawl through the IF1 rom
    > dissasembly book but why re-invent the wheel AND I might find some
    > other routines to help with my project too!

    If you scroll down the WOS archive to "Complete Books" then "master
    your zx microdrive" is helpful.
    It has a section on the serial link.

    --
    G.

  3. Re: Spectrum Machine code availability - ready made routines available??

    Thanks for the tip - **Sheepishly** I didnt even know those were
    there.....

+ Reply to Thread