16th August 2007 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on 16th August 2007 - Sinclair ; boh...@host.sk spluttered: >I was on WOS forums recently to find out what so dirty they said about >Spike Look Bohus, Spike's 'sexuality' is his own business. :/...

  1. 16th August 2007

    boh...@host.sk spluttered:

    >I was on WOS forums recently to find out what so dirty they said about
    >Spike

    Look Bohus, Spike's 'sexuality' is his own business. :/

  2. Re: 16th August 2007

    Borked Pseudo Mailed did eloquently scribble:
    > boh...@host.sk spluttered:

    >>I was on WOS forums recently to find out what so dirty they said about
    >>Spike

    > Look Bohus, Spike's 'sexuality' is his own business. :/

    OI! Not so much of the inverted commas.
    :-p

  3. Re: 16th August 2007

    On 2007-08-08, Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > Look Bohus, Spike's 'sexuality' is his own business. :/

    And when you say "his own business", you're giving away far too much!

    Those pictures! Arrgh!

  4. Re: 16th August 2007

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-08-08, Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    >> Look Bohus, Spike's 'sexuality' is his own business. :/

    > And when you say "his own business", you're giving away far too much!

    > Those pictures! Arrgh!

    Oh, I dunno...
    I think I'm rather dashing in all that leather.

  5. Re: 16th August 2007

    On 2007-08-08, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Oh, I dunno...
    > I think I'm rather dashing in all that leather.

    Yeah but you could have killed the animals first you pervert!