Free TS-2068 computer manual - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Free TS-2068 computer manual - Sinclair ; I have a worn but complete TS-2068 computer manual that I will send free to the first person who asks for it (oneelkruns@hotmail.com). My own TS-2068 started smoking and died so I no longer need it. US only unless you ...

  1. Free TS-2068 computer manual

    I have a worn but complete TS-2068 computer manual that I will send
    free to the first person who asks for it (oneelkruns@hotmail.com). My
    own TS-2068 started smoking and died so I no longer need it.

    US only unless you give me a convincing argument as to why I should
    ship it elsewhere. Or, at least, a good attempt at an argument

    Ron

  2. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    On Aug 6, 2:12 pm, rtk wrote:
    > I have a worn but complete TS-2068 computer manual that I will send
    > free to the first person who asks for it (oneelkr...@hotmail.com). My
    > own TS-2068 started smoking and died so I no longer need it.
    >
    > US only unless you give me a convincing argument as to why I should
    > ship it elsewhere. Or, at least, a good attempt at an argument
    >
    > Ron

    OOOOOHHHHH Me! Me!

    n u ke 48386 AT y*a*h*o*o* DOT com

    For snail mail address and stuff.

    Thanks,
    Tarkin

  3. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    Would you mind scanning the missing pages from Alvin's PDF version
    please? I'm curious to know how the extra screen modes were supported.

  4. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    On Aug 7, 11:00 am, OwenBot wrote:
    > Would you mind scanning the missing pages from Alvin's PDF version
    > please? I'm curious to know how the extra screen modes were supported.

    Which pages are those? I haven't worked with these beasts in many
    years so I'm not up on what's new.

    Oh.. Tarkin.. it's yours.. let me first scan the pages OwenBot is
    talking about (and, let me know who to send them to so they can be put
    on a site somewhere)

    Ron

  5. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    It occurs to me I may be getting confused with the TS2068 technical
    manual. However, since I've never seen the real manual, I've no idea
    if it's the one I'm thinking of or not. If it is, there's an appendix
    on using the additional video modes. If it's not, then maybe it's just
    the T/S2000 BASIC manual -- in which case that's already been scanned.
    Could you maybe OCR the contents page and post it here so I can be
    sure (and go off and see what's been scanned and what's not)? Thanks!

  6. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    On Aug 7, 2:29 pm, OwenBot wrote:
    > It occurs to me I may be getting confused with the TS2068 technical
    > manual. However, since I've never seen the real manual, I've no idea
    > if it's the one I'm thinking of or not. If it is, there's an appendix
    > on using the additional video modes. If it's not, then maybe it's just
    > the T/S2000 BASIC manual -- in which case that's already been scanned.
    > Could you maybe OCR the contents page and post it here so I can be
    > sure (and go off and see what's been scanned and what's not)? Thanks!

    This is the manual that came with the computer, so, I doubt it is the
    one you are thinking of.

    Ron

  7. Re: Free TS-2068 computer manual

    On Aug 7, 1:53 pm, rtk wrote:
    > On Aug 7, 11:00 am, OwenBot wrote:
    >
    > > Would you mind scanning the missing pages from Alvin's PDF version
    > > please? I'm curious to know how the extra screen modes were supported.

    > Which pages are those? I haven't worked with these beasts in many
    > years so I'm not up on what's new.
    >
    > Oh.. Tarkin.. it's yours.. let me first scan the pages OwenBot is
    > talking about (and, let me know who to send them to so they can be put
    > on a site somewhere)
    >
    > Ron

    Thank you very much! I'm no rush...I don't have a TS-2068, but
    I'll look into getting one (I do have a TS-1000+ 16K RAMpack...
    the wobble is real!).

    Thanks again,
    Tarkin

+ Reply to Thread