I received this very old TS2068 tape... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on I received this very old TS2068 tape... - Sinclair ; and made a .z80 snapshot of the programs I found in both sides. If you load the first program and read the commentary, you'll understand how this gentleman felt. It was the third and last edition of the JRC software ...

  1. I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    and made a .z80 snapshot of the programs I found in both sides. If you
    load the first program and read the commentary, you'll understand how
    this gentleman felt. It was the third and last edition of the JRC
    software catalog for the TS2068.

    http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/ts2068/other/JRC_side_1.z80
    http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/ts2068/other/JRC_side_2.z80

    It's sad the Sinclair scene in the U.S. did get the same support it
    got in Europe.

  2. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    *didn't

  3. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    Thanks for that, but please could you make a .tap file or .txz. .z80s
    aren't as helpful for preservation purposes, and not a great deal of
    help when trying to load on the real machine.

  4. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

  5. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    Many thanks!

  6. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    Thanks. Will do. It's just that I'm having trouble working with
    MakeTZX. Spectaculator loads the tape without any problem, but MakeTZX
    seems to need adjustment. I'll keep playing with it until I get 2
    nice .tzx files.

  7. Re: I received this very old TS2068 tape...

    Please ignore my previous post. ^

+ Reply to Thread