Several computers and accessories for parts or repair - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Several computers and accessories for parts or repair - Sinclair ; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230158793519 Regards Bruno...

  1. Several computers and accessories for parts or repair

  2. Re: Several computers and accessories for parts or repair

    I apologize for having started more than one thread for each item. I
    didn't know it wasn't advisable until a gentleman from ecss explained
    that it could be considered as spam.

    Anyway, here's another link, but this time I'm not creating a new
    thread:

    Timex Sinclair 1000 - working, tested.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread