PING: Andy C - Sinclair

This is a discussion on PING: Andy C - Sinclair ; Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:52:07 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Young" fornis do marikano es bono tan el: >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Andy C

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 10 Aug
    2007 07:52:07 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Young" fornis do
    marikano es bono tan el:

    >> >http://www.lovemytown.co.uk/CityStat...atusTable1.htm
    >> >
    >> >Blimey, there's some dumps in that list.

    >> Like the top 28?

    >ITYM 29

    Norwich isn't a dump. And, according to AndyC, isn't a city so shouldn't be
    on that list anyway

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  2. Re: Andy C

    "deKay" wrote in message
    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 10
    > Aug
    > 2007 07:52:07 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    > comp.sys.sinclair,
    > yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Young" fornis
    > do
    > marikano es bono tan el:

    Birmingham isn't a dump.... it's something much, much worse.

    > Norwich isn't a dump. And, according to AndyC, isn't a city so shouldn't
    > be
    > on that list anyway

    Yeah, 'cos I'm like the authority on such matters. In my head.

    AndyC

  3. Re: Andy C

    "deKay" wrote in message

    > Breakers2 was the best place ever. Three gallons of grease, half a cow,
    > and a
    > side of pig covered with cheese and more grease in a bun. For about 2.
    > At
    > 1am! Fully Loaded Burger FTW!

    Mmmm, lovely. Nowadays we just have to put up with crappy 'Mango'. Still
    even that is better than the godawful Italian thing they had for a while
    (which was so crap I can't even remember the name)

    AndyC

  4. Re: Andy C

    "deKay" wrote in message

    > It had *two* cathedrals, ta very much. And is a Fine City.

    Aye, it always cracks me up[1] when I see the sign as I'm crossing the city
    boundary.

    "Welcome to Norwich. A Fine City".

    I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of pounds sterling thingies it took
    to come up with that gem? Better not forget your wallet as well!

    [1] I easily crack up as you can see.

  5. Re: Andy C

    Somebody wrote:

    > "Welcome to Norwich. A Fine City".
    >
    > I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of pounds sterling thingies it took
    > to come up with that gem? Better not forget your wallet as well!

    Of course it's a fine city, it's in Norfolk, and it's good

    Norfolk'n'good I say! :-)

    --
    link my boring website
    http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/alistairs...st/portal.html