Refine your Ideas in spigit.com - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Refine your Ideas in spigit.com - Sinclair ; Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see your otherwise unused ideas ...

  1. Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

    Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
    your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.

    Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
    ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
    evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
    ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
    stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
    refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
    meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
    entrepreneur.

    Gaming in spigit is just as exciting as it sounds, see you at
    spigit.com

    Thanks for considering spigit,
    Kaplan Yosef

    www.spigit.com

  2. Re: Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

    light.carmel did eloquently scribble:
    > Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    > ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    > time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
    > your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.

    Well, this is one newsgroup full of people who'll never use your "service"
    now. A spammer, posting to a newsgroup will ALWAYS kill his product for that
    newsgroup...

    And for someone stupid enough to spam in the first place, this can only mean
    the product isn't worth visiting anyway.

    > Thanks for considering spigit,

    We didn't.
    Consider it that is. And now that we know about it we know to avoid it...
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > light.carmel did eloquently scribble:
    >> Thanks for considering spigit,

    > We didn't.
    > Consider it that is. And now that we know about it we know to avoid it...

    I did. I considered that anyone spamming a newsgroup can't have much of
    a product.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  4. Re: Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

    I would check out the 'top companies' on their page, although I havn't heard
    of any of them.

    Plus the page gives me a headache for some reason.

    DaZ
    --
    Today I have been mostly playing, nothing! Need to make a new lead for my +3
    so I can play tape games again!

    "Duncan Snowden" wrote in message
    news:46b4bbac$0$1343$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >> light.carmel did eloquently scribble:
    >>> Thanks for considering spigit,

    >> We didn't.
    >> Consider it that is. And now that we know about it we know to avoid it...

    > I did. I considered that anyone spamming a newsgroup can't have much of a
    > product.
    >
    > --
    > Duncan Snowden.

  5. Re: Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

    On Aug 3, 8:23 am, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Well, this is one newsgroup full of people who'll never use your "service"
    > now. A spammer, posting to a newsgroup will ALWAYS kill his product for that
    > newsgroup...

    Interestingly, the post which started the thread isn't archived, at
    least not by Google. Looks like either the spammer lacked the courage
    to spam properly, and instead used the "I'm an idiot, ignore me" (x-no-
    archive) header (SPIneless GIT), or else got cancelled by someone,
    presumably Google Groups (SPammer Idiot GIT). :-)

+ Reply to Thread