New wiring diagram for you Zx81 and TS1000 ! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on New wiring diagram for you Zx81 and TS1000 ! - Sinclair ; Hi ! A new wiring diagram is available on TS1000.us !!! Tanks you to Ron Reuter ( www.mainbyte.com/TS1000 ). Can i put this new document on my web site, with the French video circuit? .... Sorry for my {8( English ...

  1. New wiring diagram for you Zx81 and TS1000 !

    Hi !
    A new wiring diagram is available on TS1000.us !!!
    Tanks you to Ron Reuter (www.mainbyte.com/TS1000).
    Can i put this new document on my web site, with the French video circuit?

    .... Sorry for my {8( English ...

    Note:
    It's for a reversion... one more...

    Regards.

  2. Re: New wiring diagram for you Zx81 and TS1000 !

    > Hi !
    > A new wiring diagram is available on TS1000.us !!!
    > Tanks you to Ron Reuter (www.mainbyte.com/TS1000).
    > Can i put this new document on my web site, with the French video circuit?
    >
    > ... Sorry for my {8( English ...
    >
    > Note:
    > It's for a reversion... one more...
    >
    > Regards.

    This redraw is prettier regard scaned schematic release, but there are some
    mistake.
    * A0 to A8 lines (Rom connection): A0' to A8'
    * Socket: Rom Cs' and Ram Cs'.
    * Socket: D0-D8 = D0' to D0'.

    That's all...