CSS/WoS schism - Sinclair

This is a discussion on CSS/WoS schism - Sinclair ; Does this mean the C64 owners are off the hook now?...

  1. CSS/WoS schism

    Does this mean the C64 owners are off the hook now?

  2. Re: CSS/WoS schism

    OwenBot did eloquently scribble:
    > Does this mean the C64 owners are off the hook now?

    'course not. Even anything, we need a common enemy.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: CSS/WoS schism

    On Jun 6, 7:22 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > OwenBot did eloquently scribble:
    >
    > > Does this mean the C64 owners are off the hook now?

    > 'course not. Even anything, we need a common enemy.

    I guess so, but for what it's worth I'm feeling distinctly catholic in
    my loyalties at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread