Where are they now? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Where are they now? - Sinclair ; >or by a third idiot >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as ...

  1. Where are they now?

    >or by a third idiot
    >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >long since)...

    (Correction)

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and its are effects cummulative in
    nature.

    It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer'; it's
    as if they are trying to influence other people's minds, by use of such
    'triggers' that effectively cause a bypass of the left hemisphere of
    other people's brains.

    You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.

    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

  2. Re: Where are they now?

    Anonymous Sender did eloquently scribble:
    >>or by a third idiot
    >>endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >>with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >>in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >>as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >>long since)...

    > (Correction)

    Look, just stop it, ok.
    I don't care if google keeps saying the message didn't send.
    WE GOT IT! SO STOP!

    None of us could give a damn about your aspartame crud anyway.
    EVERYTHING has an lethal dose. Even chocolate. Even WATER.
    Therefore, everything is toxic in high enough quantities.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Where are they now?

    On 2007-06-03, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Look, just stop it, ok.
    > I don't care if google keeps saying the message didn't send.
    > WE GOT IT! SO STOP!

    I think it's a brain problem rather than a google groups problem with
    that chap, must have been given some lead pipes to chew as a child.

  4. Re: Where are they now?

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-06-03, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> Look, just stop it, ok.
    >> I don't care if google keeps saying the message didn't send.
    >> WE GOT IT! SO STOP!

    > I think it's a brain problem rather than a google groups problem with
    > that chap, must have been given some lead pipes to chew as a child.

    Or one of Mr Grayson's lead dummies.
    (from enfield's mr chulmondley-warner and mr grayson sketches)

  5. Re: Where are they now?

    Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >> or by a third idiot
    >> endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >> with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >> in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >> as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >> long since)...

    > (Correction)
    >
    > AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and its are effects cummulative in
    > nature.
    >
    > It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    > such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer'; it's
    > as if they are trying to influence other people's minds, by use of such
    > 'triggers' that effectively cause a bypass of the left hemisphere of
    > other people's brains.
    >
    > You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    > domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.
    >
    > IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    Is this person real?

    Here are his/her many versions of one line:

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and its are effects cummulative in nature.

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects are cummulative.

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and its effects are cummulative.

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects cummulative.

    We still have yet to endure the correction of 'cummulative'.

    Looks like he is already suffering from its effects (8-)#

    --
    Tony Firshman
    @.co.uk

  6. Re: Where are they now?

    On Jun 2, 9:52 pm, Anonymous Sender
    wrote:
    > (Correction)
    >
    > AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and its are effects cummulative in
    > nature.

    /The Hunting of the Snark/ to the contrary, posting the same lie
    *four* times doesn't make it true.

    > It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    > such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer';

    It's also interesting that allegations of stupidity nearly always come
    from those who are themselves demonstrably mentally deficient.

    > You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    > domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.

    You guessed correctly the first time; I know a lot more than I'm
    letting on, including the fact I've already stated (that aspartame is
    precisely as toxic as most common foods, containing as it does the
    same amino acids) plus the one Spike has mentioned (that *anything*
    "is a chemical toxin" if the dose is large enough, so that experiments
    proposing to demonstrate "toxicity" by the use of ridiculously large
    dosage levels are meaningless -- artificial sweeteners (most of which,
    contrary to your claims, have been used for *decades* with *no*
    reported ill effects whatsoever) will only be demonstrated to be toxic
    if someone successfully conducts an experiment showing such toxicity
    at *reasonable* dosage levels -- which will probably never happen.

    > IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    You must be the Incredible Hulk then. :-)

+ Reply to Thread