Where are they now? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Where are they now? - Sinclair ; >or by a third idiot >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as ...

  1. Where are they now?

    >or by a third idiot
    >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >long since)...

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects are cummulative. It
    can affect people in different ways, just like cigarettes do. You seem
    like the type of person who would have killed a man for saying the world
    was flat in the Middle Ages. :/

    It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer'; it's
    as if they are trying to influence other people's minds by use of such
    'triggers' that effectively cause a bypass of the left hemisphere of
    other people's brains.

    You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.

    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

  2. Re: Where are they now?

    Anonymous Sender pointlessley extruded:

    > IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    yes indeedy, ignorance of how to post on newsgroups thereby repeating
    your trolling a further 2 times makes you SO STRONG

    talking of ignorance, I can't get thunderbird put my nick in instead of
    my address, grr.
    /me wonders if that's fixed it...

+ Reply to Thread