Where are they now? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Where are they now? - Sinclair ; >or by a third idiot >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as ...

  1. Where are they now?

    >or by a third idiot
    >endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >long since)...

    AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects cummulative.

    It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer'; it's
    as if they are trying to influence other people's minds by use of such
    'triggers' that effectively cause a bypass of the left hemisphere of
    other people's brains.

    You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.

    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

  2. Re: Where are they now?

    Please, give us a break. My Speccy used to eat spiders and it never did it
    any harm.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
    news:f62d82395e010521e59fc2f6731b5452@remailer.met acolo.com...
    > >or by a third idiot
    >>endlessly warning of the "dangers" of aspartame (which, as most people
    >>with any sense know, is made of two amino acids which occur copiously
    >>in nearly all foods -- so if aspartame were one-tenth as "dangerous"
    >>as the tinfoil-hat brigade would have us believe, we'd all have died
    >>long since)...

    > AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects cummulative.
    >
    > It's interesting how innoculated, unthinking people just love to use
    > such slogans as 'conspiracy theorist' and 'tin-foil hat wearer'; it's
    > as if they are trying to influence other people's minds by use of such
    > 'triggers' that effectively cause a bypass of the left hemisphere of
    > other people's brains.
    >
    > You either know a lot more than you are letting on, or you're just a
    > domesticated 'sheep'- incapable of thinking for yourself.
    >
    > IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

  3. Re: Where are they now?

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    > IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    Sure is. I'm trying to forget everything I ever knew. Soon the world
    will be mine!

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  4. Re: Where are they now?

    On Jun 2, 5:15 pm, Anonymous Sender
    donned his tinfoil hat to write:
    > AspartameŽ is a chemical toxin, and it's effects cummulative.

    Me, I'm off for the weekend, and will be downing another chemical
    substance[1] which is far more toxic than aspartame -- it's called
    Sainsbury's Lager. :-)

    [1] Phrase (c) 2007, the Department of Redundancy Department -- all
    matter in the Universe is (1) a substance and (2) chemical.

  5. Re: Where are they now?

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Jun 2, 5:15 pm, Anonymous Sender
    > donned his tinfoil hat to write:
    >> Aspartame? is a chemical toxin, and it's effects cummulative.

    > Me, I'm off for the weekend, and will be downing another chemical
    > substance[1] which is far more toxic than aspartame -- it's called
    > Sainsbury's Lager. :-)

    > [1] Phrase (c) 2007, the Department of Redundancy Department -- all
    > matter in the Universe is (1) a substance and (2) chemical.

    Well, not quite, high energy particle radiation such as beta rays or neutron
    radiation isn't "chemical". That tends to require an element or combination
    of elements.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |