Strange Google Ads - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Strange Google Ads - Sinclair ; When reading this NG via Google (the only means I've got in this cybercrap), I get some bizarre Google Ads including one for a "Spectrum Analyzer"! I've never yet seen one for a ZX81 Analyzer... :-)...

  1. Strange Google Ads

    When reading this NG via Google (the only means I've got in this
    cybercrap), I get some bizarre Google Ads including one for a
    "Spectrum Analyzer"!

    I've never yet seen one for a ZX81 Analyzer... :-)

  2. Re: Strange Google Ads

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > When reading this NG via Google (the only means I've got in this
    > cybercrap), I get some bizarre Google Ads including one for a
    > "Spectrum Analyzer"!

    > I've never yet seen one for a ZX81 Analyzer... :-)

    Ahhh another thing that makes the spectrum better...
    I don't believe I've ever heard of a commodore analyzer either.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Strange Google Ads

    And another:

    > Buy the Berghaus Spectrum Fleece at only 29.99

    Thirty quid?!?! "Fleece" is the word [is the word, is the word... --
    Musicals Ed]

  4. Re: Strange Google Ads

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > > When reading this NG via Google (the only means I've got in this
    > > cybercrap), I get some bizarre Google Ads including one for a
    > > "Spectrum Analyzer"!

    > > I've never yet seen one for a ZX81 Analyzer... :-)

    > Ahhh another thing that makes the spectrum better...
    > I don't believe I've ever heard of a commodore analyzer either.

    hmmm, an Admiral!?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: Strange Google Ads

    Yes this happens on some sites which have google adverts as well. Indeed,
    you are very lucky as some time ago, I idly typed zx spectrum into some
    search box on a site for gadgets, and it came up with some company with
    Spectrum in its name selling exotic underwear in the states!

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    wrote in message
    news:1180777601.248088.195590@w5g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
    > When reading this NG via Google (the only means I've got in this
    > cybercrap), I get some bizarre Google Ads including one for a
    > "Spectrum Analyzer"!
    >
    > I've never yet seen one for a ZX81 Analyzer... :-)

  6. Re: Strange Google Ads

    http://www.cafepress.com/zx_spectrum.4391498

    --
    Tony Firshman