Looking for ZX81 interface boards... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Looking for ZX81 interface boards... - Sinclair ; >If he's a collector like me, I think he wants everything. Matron!...

  1. Looking for ZX81 interface boards...

    >If he's a collector like me, I think he wants everything.

    Matron!

  2. Re: Looking for ZX81 interface boards...

    Phil, if you find a way to connect that zx81 to the internet, please
    let me know. The specchums, for some reason, don't really want to get
    into tcp/ip stacks and don't get excited about the idea of using a
    Speccy to browse the web. The C64 folks do it, the MSX folks do it,
    the CPC folks do it, but the Spectrum folks don't. Maybe if they see a
    ZX81 browsing the net they'll wake up.

  3. Re: Looking for ZX81 interface boards...

    On May 29, 7:25 pm, zxbruno wrote:
    > Phil, if you find a way to connect that zx81 to the internet, please
    > let me know. The specchums, for some reason, don't really want to get
    > into tcp/ip stacks and don't get excited about the idea of using a
    > Speccy to browse the web. The C64 folks do it, the MSX folks do it,
    > the CPC folks do it, but the Spectrum folks don't. Maybe if they see a
    > ZX81 browsing the net they'll wake up.

    If he figures out how to make the ZX81 browse the net, the Speccys
    will add some color to it and call it their own

    Bill H www.ts1000.us

  4. Re: Looking for ZX81 interface boards...

    Last "ZX-microfair" (11th ZX-TEAM-users meeting) Philip presented his
    ideas for connecting a ZX81 to the net. Actually he used an AVR
    micro-controller board between his ZX81 and a pc, which worked as a server.

    May be we will have more next meeting in spring 2008

    Good by(t)e

    Peter
    --
    http://www.zx81.de