Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will! - Sinclair ; I saw 'Spike' the other day on Satellite- a programme called 'Britain's Worst Teeth'. Did you win Spike?...

  1. Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will!

    I saw 'Spike' the other day on Satellite- a programme called 'Britain's
    Worst Teeth'.

    Did you win Spike?

  2. Re: Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will!

    George Orwell did eloquently scribble:
    > I saw 'Spike' the other day on Satellite- a programme called 'Britain's
    > Worst Teeth'.

    > Did you win Spike?

    Very poor troll.
    3/10
    (and you only got 3 cos my teeth are terrible)

    :-p
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |