Testing Please Ignore - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Testing Please Ignore - Sinclair ; ~~~Starglider bait~~~ cheers, Dave...

  1. Testing Please Ignore

    ~~~Starglider bait~~~

    cheers,
    Dave

  2. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    "Dave the Lurker" wrote in message
    > ~~~Starglider bait~~~
    >
    > cheers,
    > Dave

    Oops Looks like i can't read instructions.

    Andy

  3. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    Matthew Smith wrote Manic Miner. Dave the Lurker wrote:

    > ~~~Starglider bait~~~
    >
    > cheers,
    > Dave

    I'm also testing. All seems to be working. Hurrah!

    Lee

    --
    2006 Unclear Research Ltd

  4. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:51:08 GMT, Lee Prince wrote:

    >Matthew Smith wrote Manic Miner. Dave the Lurker wrote:
    >
    >> ~~~Starglider bait~~~
    >>
    >> cheers,
    >> Dave

    >I'm also testing. All seems to be working. Hurrah!
    >
    >Lee

    Ullo Princey

  5. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    Must kill all test posters... +2C grey wibble AY graphics extension
    cardboard chuntey magnets...

    [normal service will be restored shortly]

  6. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    OwenBot did eloquently scribble:
    > Must kill all test posters... +2C grey wibble AY graphics extension
    > cardboard chuntey magnets...

    > [normal service will be restored shortly]

    For owenbot... that WAS normal service.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  7. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:51:08 +0000, Lee Prince wrote:

    > I'm also testing. All seems to be working. Hurrah!
    >
    > Lee

    'owdo Lee.

    cheers,
    Dave

  8. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    "Dave the Lurker" wrote in message
    > ~~~Starglider bait~~~
    >
    > cheers,
    > Dave

    Hehe! But if you really want a message ignored just try and convince people
    that it's spam and then nobody on the face of the earth will read it.

  9. Re: Testing Please Ignore

    On 2007-05-28, Phil wrote:

    > Hehe! But if you really want a message ignored just try and convince people
    > that it's spam and then nobody on the face of the earth will read it.

    No 'cos some numpty will repost the whole thing adding "hur hur this
    iz spam losur" at the top of the post...