Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will! - Sinclair ; Hi Spike! :-)...

  1. Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will!

    Hi Spike!

    :-)

  2. Re: Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will!

    OwenBot did eloquently scribble:
    > Hi Spike!

    > :-)

    Now the question is...
    Can you talk as much gibberish as the real owenbot?

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  3. Re: Yay! I have got Google Groups to bend to my will!

    On May 24, 8:10 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > OwenBot did eloquently scribble:
    >
    > > Hi Spike!
    > > :-)

    > Now the question is...
    > Can you talk as much gibberish as the real owenbot?

    I am the real OwenBot. Andrew Owen was actually a pearl script.

+ Reply to Thread