for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader - Sinclair

This is a discussion on for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader - Sinclair ; It's free, it's easy, it's reliable. Go to : http://dotsrc.org/usenet/ and send them an email and they return back your password instantly. B...

  1. for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader

    It's free, it's easy, it's reliable. Go to :
    http://dotsrc.org/usenet/
    and send them an email and they return back your password instantly.

  2. Re: for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader

    On May 24, 4:54 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > It's free, it's easy, it's reliable.

    And it's impossible from a cybercaff what won't give you NNTP access,
    such as this one.

  3. Re: for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader

    napísal

    > And it's impossible from a cybercaff what won't give you NNTP access,
    > such as this one.

    When I hadn't internet access at home , I was visiting internetcaffe and
    each time installing my account to Outlook Express. Once I left without
    erasing my account and next day I was wondering if somebody something wrote
    to css with my account, fortunately noone.

  4. Re: for everybody who wants to read css through newsreader

    korax1214@gmail.com wrote:

    > On May 24, 4:54 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    >> It's free, it's easy, it's reliable.

    > And it's impossible from a cybercaff what won't give you NNTP access,
    > such as this one.

    Tsk. Give 'em a Hard Stare from us.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.