Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group? - Sinclair ; Well it looks like I've got a new highly paid job, so I'll be hanging around in the UK for a bit longer, but 2 years down the line I'll be off once more for greener pastures. The world is ...

  1. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    Well it looks like I've got a new highly paid job, so I'll be hanging
    around in the UK for a bit longer, but 2 years down the line I'll be
    off once more for greener pastures. The world is going to hell in a
    handbasket, but at least the Sinclair community rises above it. So
    how's everyone's csscgc2007 entries shaping up?

  2. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    cheveron@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > Well it looks like I've got a new highly paid job, so I'll be hanging
    > around in the UK for a bit longer, but 2 years down the line I'll be
    > off once more for greener pastures. The world is going to hell in a
    > handbasket, but at least the Sinclair community rises above it. So
    > how's everyone's csscgc2007 entries shaping up?

    Not started yet. Got a few ideas but I'll leave them a few more months to
    crystalise.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |