> No.
> You KNEW it'd worked. You even responded to one of my posts about
> codemasters being distribution denied so obviously it got through.
>
> And yet, some 5 hours after THAT post, you started again.

What I think is that google.es, the spanish google server, must have
had problems yesterday. I also experienced some of them (e.g., google
gave error messages when trying to read a newsgroup, or either a
thread had 17 responses, but only showed 5 of them, and so on...) so I
guess that sending messages to usenet in a different order than the
one in which they were sent, even with delays of 5 hours, is something
that I wouln't be surprised of during those moments.