Street cred for Sinclair News group? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Street cred for Sinclair News group? - Sinclair ; On May 23, 9:03 am, "Matt Rudge" wrote: > What a great thing this Newspeak is.... YM doubleplusgood, surely? :-)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    On May 23, 9:03 am, "Matt Rudge" wrote:
    > What a great thing this Newspeak is....

    YM doubleplusgood, surely? :-)

  2. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    On May 23, 10:35 pm, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > What is it with google groups at the moment, every group I'm in has at
    > least one poster repeat-posting the same post over and over again..

    'Twas always thus, I remember one time (in 2000, I think it was) when
    Google managed to post one of my posts SEVEN times...

  3. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    On May 25, 6:39 am, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    > Privatazing is going on... Usenet is the next.
    >
    > They will make then all better and prepare the Usenet fot the right
    > ppl. As have happened mismanagment in public Railroad, for
    > example...... I could tell that thousand... I hope it will not the stay
    > the same all the time, though.
    >
    > Let's say Alabania is the best, bez they have all privatized. Now the
    > Bus is not coming in Time for the shool-childs

    You are Owenbot AICMFP.

  4. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On May 25, 6:39 am, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    >> Privatazing is going on... Usenet is the next.
    >>
    >> They will make then all better and prepare the Usenet fot the right
    >> ppl. As have happened mismanagment in public Railroad, for
    >> example...... I could tell that thousand... I hope it will not the stay
    >> the same all the time, though.
    >>
    >> Let's say Alabania is the best, bez they have all privatized. Now the
    >> Bus is not coming in Time for the shool-childs

    > You are Owenbot AICMFP.

    Nah, Owenbot always made more sense.

  5. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    korax1214@gmail.com wrote:

    > On May 25, 6:39 am, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    > > Privatazing is going on... Usenet is the next.
    > >
    > > They will make then all better and prepare the Usenet fot the right
    > > ppl. As have happened mismanagment in public Railroad, for
    > > example...... I could tell that thousand... I hope it will not the
    > > stay the same all the time, though.
    > >
    > > Let's say Alabania is the best, bez they have all privatized. Now
    > > the Bus is not coming in Time for the shool-childs

    > You are Owenbot AICMFP.

    No, I have been the anagramm troll (Ed. It's still influenced, but
    it's somehow accepted now)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

    P.S.: Owen? You mean that well educated man from England?

  6. Re: Street cred for Sinclair News group?

    On 02 Jun 2007 14:44:20 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Daniel Mandic:

    > P.S.: Owen? You mean that well educated man from England?

    Rather, old chap. Now pass the cucumber sandwiches, there's a good
    fellow.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2