Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair ; (I don't know if desist to thread this interesting post - I'll do it again, once more!) I've found this site you would consider supporting as well, for a very good cause: http://www.goto82.com Strangely, here you can download a hacked ...

  1. Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    (I don't know if desist to thread this interesting post - I'll do it
    again, once more!)

    I've found this site you would consider supporting as well, for a very
    good cause:

    http://www.goto82.com

    Strangely, here you can download a hacked copy of CodeMasters' game
    "Murray Mouse SuperCop" which includes this emotive speccy screen.

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  2. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    RDisky did eloquently scribble:
    > (I don't know if desist to thread this interesting post - I'll do it
    > again, once more!)

    > I've found this site you would consider supporting as well, for a very
    > good cause:

    > http://www.goto82.com

    > Strangely, here you can download a hacked copy of CodeMasters' game
    > "Murray Mouse SuperCop" which includes this emotive speccy screen.

    STOP IT!
    twice is too much.
    5 times is saking the piss.
    Specially when you've been told it reached the group several times hours
    ago.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  3. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    On 2007-05-22, RDisky wrote:

    > I've found this site you would consider supporting as well, for a very
    > good cause:

    You've posted this about a million times. Wasn't it you who was
    griping about stupid posts in this group? Could you cut it out
    please? If you want to experiment with posting, then use alt.test.

  4. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    RDisky wibbled:

    > (I don't know if desist to thread this interesting post - I'll do it
    > again, once more!)
    >
    > I've found this site you would consider supporting as well, for a very
    > good cause:
    >
    > http://www.goto82.com
    >
    > Strangely, here you can download a hacked copy of CodeMasters' game
    > "Murray Mouse SuperCop" which includes this emotive speccy screen.

    Is this thread stuck in a loop?

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net