Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket - Sinclair ; Very far ago we've set up a bet with a friend if he could put his Spectrum rubber keys to the pocket on his trousers. I do not remember of what we've bet, but well, I won it, because it ...

  1. Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket

    Very far ago we've set up a bet with a friend if he could put his Spectrum
    rubber keys to the pocket on his trousers. I do not remember of what we've
    bet, but well, I won it, because it couldn't fit in there.

    What is your experience ?

  2. Re: Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket

    In news:465313b0$0$90271$14726298@news.sunsite.dk,
    Bohus Král typed:

    > Very far ago we've set up a bet with a friend if he could put his
    > Spectrum rubber keys to the pocket on his trousers. I do not remember
    > of what we've bet, but well, I won it, because it couldn't fit in
    > there.
    > What is your experience ?

    I didn't experience that (as I don't live anywhere near you or your friend)
    but I have an extremely large pocket in my other pair of jeans, in which I
    can fit my entire +2a (including power supply and games collection).

    D.

  3. Re: Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket

    "Dunny" napísal

    >> Very far ago we've set up a bet with a friend if he could put his
    >> Spectrum rubber keys to the pocket on his trousers. I do not remember
    >> of what we've bet, but well, I won it, because it couldn't fit in
    >> there.
    >> What is your experience ?

    > I didn't experience that (as I don't live anywhere near you or your
    > friend) but I have an extremely large pocket in my other pair of jeans, in
    > which I can fit my entire +2a (including power supply and games
    > collection).

    And to the other you can put a mobile TV set of 9inches ?

  4. Re: Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > Very far ago we've set up a bet with a friend if he could put his
    > Spectrum rubber keys to the pocket on his trousers. I do not remember
    > of what we've bet, but well, I won it, because it couldn't fit in
    > there.

    A guy I used to work with gave me a rubber-keyed chum.

    Fit right in my combats pocket. I walked around some of the offices
    taking it out and freaking out people of similar vintage to myself.

    "I bet you want this, don't you?"

  5. Re: Spectrum rubber keys to a pocket

    "fuzzix" napísal

    > A guy I used to work with gave me a rubber-keyed chum.
    >
    > Fit right in my combats pocket. I walked around some of the offices
    > taking it out and freaking out people of similar vintage to myself.
    >
    > "I bet you want this, don't you?"

    It was serious question, because it really happened.