Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair ; (For the third time...!!!! Aaaargh!..... I wanna catch the computer and throw it away, you rubbish P-III, I'll change yourself for one powerful AMD Athlon, or even for my beloved speccy...!!!) I've found this site you can consider supporting as ...

  1. Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    (For the third time...!!!! Aaaargh!..... I wanna catch the computer
    and throw it away, you rubbish P-III, I'll change yourself for one
    powerful AMD Athlon, or even for my beloved speccy...!!!)

    I've found this site you can consider supporting as well, for a good
    cause.

    http://www.goto82.com

    Here you may find a hacked copy of Code Masters' game "Murray Mouse
    SuperCop" for download, which includes this emotive loading screen$.

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  2. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    RDisky did eloquently scribble:
    > (For the third time...!!!! Aaaargh!..... I wanna catch the computer
    > and throw it away, you rubbish P-III, I'll change yourself for one
    > powerful AMD Athlon, or even for my beloved speccy...!!!)

    We heard you the first two times.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  3. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    RDisky wrote:
    > (For the third time...!!!! Aaaargh!..... I wanna catch the computer
    > and throw it away, you rubbish P-III, I'll change yourself for one
    > powerful AMD Athlon, or even for my beloved speccy...!!!) [snip]
    > ...which includes this emotive loading screen$.

    You're not... erm... You're not attaching the screenshot, are you? I
    mean, the speed of your processor isn't really going to have too much of
    an effect on network reliability.

  4. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    On Tue, 22 May 2007 18:32:08 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC fuzzix:

    > RDisky wrote:
    > > (For the third time...!!!! Aaaargh!..... I wanna catch the computer
    > > and throw it away, you rubbish P-III, I'll change yourself for one
    > > powerful AMD Athlon, or even for my beloved speccy...!!!) [snip]
    > > ...which includes this emotive loading screen$.

    > You're not... erm... You're not attaching the screenshot, are you? I
    > mean, the speed of your processor isn't really going to have too much of
    > an effect on network reliability.

    NO BINARIES!

    (blimey, haven't needed that in years)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  5. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    Chris Young wrote:
    > NO BINARIES!

    I KNOW!

    Jaysus.