Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search - Sinclair ; Hi, I've found this link you can consider supporting as well: http://www.goto82.com/ Here you can find one hacked copy of Code Masters' game "Murray Mouse Super Cop" that includes this emotive screenshot, for download. RDisky --------------------------------------------------------------------- The watcher and the ...

  1. Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    Hi,

    I've found this link you can consider supporting as well:

    http://www.goto82.com/

    Here you can find one hacked copy of Code Masters' game "Murray Mouse
    Super Cop" that includes this emotive screenshot, for download.

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  2. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    RDisky did eloquently scribble:
    > Hi,

    > I've found this link you can consider supporting as well:

    > http://www.goto82.com/

    > Here you can find one hacked copy of Code Masters' game "Murray Mouse
    > Super Cop" that includes this emotive screenshot, for download.

    That's naughty.
    If codemasters were having a bad hangover they might take action
    1: all codemasters games are distribution denied, and
    2: it's altering copyrighted works which is something even the people who
    allow distribution might object to, no matter if it's a worthy cause or not.

    Permission should be sought.

    Doubt it'd do any good either, if "madeleine" is that girl who went missing
    in portugal, her picture's already been splashed everywhere.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    On May 22, 4:25 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Doubt it'd do any good either, if "madeleine" is that girl who went missing
    > in portugal, her picture's already been splashed everywhere.

    That's never the point though is it. It's all about making people feel
    better about themselves, so they can think they've got the moral high
    ground. Doesn't do anybody else any good really. If you want to help
    children stop buying cheap clothes and voting for low tax politicians.

  4. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    DanSolo wrote:
    > If you want to help children stop buying cheap clothes and voting for
    > low tax politicians.

    Hey, from what I've heard lower taxes = better services

  5. Re: Spectrum game supporting Madeleine search

    fuzzix did eloquently scribble:
    > DanSolo wrote:
    >> If you want to help children stop buying cheap clothes and voting for
    >> low tax politicians.

    > Hey, from what I've heard lower taxes = better services

    Politicians are always good at maths, aren't they?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |