Would you marry your Spectrum? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Would you marry your Spectrum? - Sinclair ; X-No-Archive:yes I wonder if anyone of you would marry his Spectrum? I suppose a Spectrum would be a good wife. It wouldn't bitch if you're watching football. And it would never have "headaches". So I'm considering marriage....

  1. Would you marry your Spectrum?

    X-No-Archive:yes

    I wonder if anyone of you would marry his Spectrum?

    I suppose a Spectrum would be a good wife. It wouldn't
    bitch if you're watching football. And it would never
    have "headaches".

    So I'm considering marriage.

  2. Re: Would you marry your Spectrum?

    "Manic Miner" napísal v správe
    > X-No-Archive:yes
    >
    > I wonder if anyone of you would marry his Spectrum?
    >
    > I suppose a Spectrum would be a good wife. It wouldn't
    > bitch if you're watching football. And it would never
    > have "headaches".
    >
    > So I'm considering marriage.

    What if it hangs on in unpredictable situation ?