Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us - Sinclair ; Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: ·Certified SAP CRM consultant. ·Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales ...

  1. Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    Contact : Mandar
    Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687
    Email : mandar@kraftware.com

    Hi,

    We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available
    immediately.

    Consultant Name: K P

    ·Certified SAP CRM consultant.
    ·Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW
    and ABAP/4.
    ·About 5 years and 7 months of total experience.
    ·About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and
    Application support.
    ·Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and
    application support.
    ·Design and customization of the SD module and its functionality.
    ·Design and customization of the SAP CRM and its functionality.
    ·Experience in customizing SAP R/3 sales, delivery and billing
    processes.
    ·Experience in customizing IC Winclient and Marketing functionalities.

    Please feel free to contact us for additional information.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mandar
    Kraftware Inc,
    Direct- 402 408 6601/402 408 3687
    Email - mandar@kraftware.com

  2. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    21 May 2007 07:54:21 -0700
    Sachin schrieb:
    >Contact : Mandar
    >Direct : 314 159 2654/271 828 1828
    >Email : mandar@example.com
    >
    >We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available
    >immediately.

    [Schnipp]

    Actually, I've never heard of people having problems installing SAP
    on a ZX81/Spectrum.
    --
    Quos Ego,

    Jan v/d Broek
    balglaas@xs4all.nl

  3. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    Jan van den Broek did eloquently scribble:
    > 21 May 2007 07:54:21 -0700
    > Sachin schrieb:
    >>Contact : Mandar
    >>Direct : 314 159 2654/271 828 1828
    >>Email : mandar@example.com
    >>
    >>We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available
    >>immediately.

    > [Schnipp]

    > Actually, I've never heard of people having problems installing SAP
    > on a ZX81/Spectrum.

    I have. Tape loading error right at the end... Had the volume set too low.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  4. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    > Consultant Name: K P

    He must be nuts

  5. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    > Consultant Name: K P

    He must be nuts

    I'm using google groups, by the way

  6. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    > Consultant Name: K P

    He must be nuts

    You knew that didn't you?

    Anyway, we should hire this guy, whatever it is he does.

    Uranus!

  7. Re: Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us

    "The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
    this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
    Internet."

    You should see the state of my inbox It cheers me to think of all
    the extra servers Google have to buy to store all the spam their gmail
    accounts get as a result of this policy.

    By the way, does anyone know how long you can keep burgers after their
    use-by date? Got a bit of a gyppy tummy today

    Also: bored

+ Reply to Thread