Izzy Wizzy - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Izzy Wizzy - Sinclair ; I've just read the review of Izzy Wizzy in the latest issue of Retro Gamer magazine and it had 85%! I'm really considering buying this, is there anyone here that owns it and recommends I get it? -- Sion Rolant ...

  1. Izzy Wizzy

    --
    Sion Rolant Cleaver
    Sent from !Pluto on a StrongARM RiscPC running RISC OS 4.02

  2. Re: Izzy Wizzy

    On May 20, 1:16 pm, Sion Cleaver wrote:
    > I've just read the review of Izzy Wizzy in the latest issue of Retro Gamer
    > magazine and it had 85%! I'm really considering buying this, is there
    > anyone here that owns it and recommends I get it?
    >
    > --
    > Sion Rolant Cleaver
    > Sent from !Pluto on a StrongARM RiscPC running RISC OS 4.02
    > Skype: cheatwarrior
    > MSN Messenger: cheatwarr...@hotmail.co.uk
    > My Space:http://www.myspace.com/cheatwarrior/
    > IRC: [U]rSuLA, usually on Freenode: #acorngamez and #swordclash

    i have it
    although i am just at the start i really like this game.

+ Reply to Thread