Square feet - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Square feet - Sinclair ; Anyone know if the old oblong rubber self adhesive feet from the rubber keyed speccy are still available anywhere? Brian -- Brian Gaff....Note, this account does not accept Bcc: email. graphics are great, but the blind can't hear them Email: ...

  1. Square feet

    Anyone know if the old oblong rubber self adhesive feet from the rubber
    keyed speccy are still available anywhere?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

  2. Re: Square feet

    On 19 mayo, 21:59, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
    > Anyone know if the old oblong rubber self adhesive feet from the rubber
    > keyed speccy are still available anywhere?

    I'm not quite sure, but this site will lend you a hand if you write
    them:

    http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/membranes.html

    If the problem is placed exclusively in this part of the membrane,
    it's possible you have to replace it by a new one. It's just an
    appreciated opinion. I'm not a hardware expert, indeed.

    Good luck.

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  3. Re: Square feet

    On 2007-05-19, RDisky wrote:

    > If the problem is placed exclusively in this part of the membrane,
    > it's possible you have to replace it by a new one. It's just an
    > appreciated opinion. I'm not a hardware expert, indeed.

    Indeed you're not, he was talking about the rubber feet on the bottom
    of the case! You can get stick-on feet from places like maplins, or
    stick-on rubber strips that could be cut to size.

  4. Re: Square feet

    The other guy obviously has worked for a helpdesk, its just the sort of
    thing you tend to get from them.

    You know, my new Gas cooker blew up today, what should I do?

    Reply,

    Buy a better saucepan.

    "Ian Rawlings" wrote in message
    news:slrnf4vn0o.lqu.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2007-05-19, RDisky wrote:
    >
    >> If the problem is placed exclusively in this part of the membrane,
    >> it's possible you have to replace it by a new one. It's just an
    >> appreciated opinion. I'm not a hardware expert, indeed.

    > Indeed you're not, he was talking about the rubber feet on the bottom
    > of the case! You can get stick-on feet from places like maplins, or
    > stick-on rubber strips that could be cut to size.
    >
    > --
    > Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!

  5. Re: Square feet

    On 20 mayo, 07:26, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > Indeed you're not, he was talking about the rubber feet on the bottom
    > of the case! You can get stick-on feet from places like maplins, or
    > stick-on rubber strips that could be cut to size.

    I didn't see that. Maybe I've got to clean my lenses.

    And sorry, my helpdesk has just overcome to me. ;-D

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  6. Re: Square feet

    Or "Were you simmering at the time? Our cookers don't support simmering
    or Linux"

    Brian Gaff wrote:
    > You know, my new Gas cooker blew up today, what should I do?
    >
    > Reply,
    >
    > Buy a better saucepan.

+ Reply to Thread