All said and done - Sinclair

This is a discussion on All said and done - Sinclair ; All right! I have nothing to do therefore but regreting how CSS has ended. Sorry for all Aqualung my friend -- don't you start away uneasy You poor old sod, you see, it's only me. BYE! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The watcher and ...

  1. All said and done

    All right! I have nothing to do therefore but regreting how CSS has
    ended. Sorry for all

    Aqualung my friend --
    don't you start away uneasy
    You poor old sod,
    you see, it's only me.

    BYE!

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

  2. Re: All said and done

    RDisky did eloquently scribble:
    > All right! I have nothing to do therefore but regreting how CSS has
    > ended. Sorry for all

    Bye then.
    Jumping in here thinking he knows everything there is to know about the
    newsgroup and then stropping off when he doesn't get his own way.

    If you wanted to talk about sinclair related things, why didn't YOU start a
    thread?

  3. Re: All said and done

    > If you wanted to talk about sinclair related things, why didn't YOU start a
    > thread?

    I just left one complain but it wasn't understood. OK, if I want to
    make a thread new entry for a sinclair related stuff I'll do it if I
    have to.

    Don't get angry, because there's no sense for this. I almost lose my
    father this week, so it's possible some of my personal feelings are
    strongly arising in wrong time and the wrong place.

    I didn't have to say it.

+ Reply to Thread