Does anybody want to talk about Sinclair computers at CSS o - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Does anybody want to talk about Sinclair computers at CSS o - Sinclair ; Here's an idea, don't read things that upset you, just download messages that pertain to the Spectrum then... Simple....

  1. Does anybody want to talk about Sinclair computers at CSS o

    Here's an idea, don't read things that upset you, just download
    messages that pertain to the Spectrum then...

    Simple.

  2. Re: Does anybody want to talk about Sinclair computers at CSS o

    Anonymous did eloquently scribble:
    > Here's an idea, don't read things that upset you, just download
    > messages that pertain to the Spectrum then...

    > Simple.

    You have noooo idea how usenet works, have you?
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: Does anybody want to talk about Sinclair computers at CSS o

    > > Here's an idea, don't read things that upset you, just download
    > > messages that pertain to the Spectrum then...
    > > Simple.

    That's all, I see. As simple as one by one is two. :-)

    > You have noooo idea how usenet works, have you?

    No, fortunately. That's one of a lot of things I bother at all from
    Internet "ab"use. BTW, I wasn't conscious to disagree most of you.

    So, talk whatever you like. You are Speccy users as someone replied
    somewhere. No matter what to do but leave my complain. In other words,
    what can I do? Nothing. Well, I cannot fight against the wind. It will
    always be there and never depends on me.

    I'll find my way home.

    Greetings,

    RDisky

    The watcher and the tower, waiting hour by hour

+ Reply to Thread